Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave Grooving With A Pict - Pink Floyd

EDIT: forgot the small
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Pretty much any country song
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave grooving with a pict -Pink Floyd

Edit: Shi-
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
1. search bar
2. any scene emo song
3. ex = There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Figured It Out Yet - panic at the disco
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
How bout this, "WHY DO PEOPLE ASK THINGS I DON'T CARE ABOUT? IT'S DAMN ANNOYING, MAN!" Does that work for ya? In all seriousness tho, I don't know many songs with long titles. Y? Cuz I never remember em.
"As the city burned, We trembled for we saw the makings of our undoings in our own hearts" - Ascent of Everest
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
Papyrus Containing the Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In the Water - Nile.
"The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation" - Rednex (Sweedish group)

Do I win?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm going to write a song and title it the first paragraph from my last essay I had to do.
Quote by dbzmaniac1000
Papyrus Containing the Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In the Water - Nile.

Chapter of Obeisance... I think is longer.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
"The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation" - Rednex (Sweedish group)

Do I win?

well yes as this is the longest song title in the world
boy Muddy Waters invented electricity

live gamertag = LiamOfTheFunk
Quote by archangels666
I actually become severely prejudiced against songs that have long titles.

I think it's rather childish and really obnoxious.

Perhaps as childish as being "prejudiced" against a song just because it has a long title?
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is in the Water - Nile
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Just Andrew

Do I win?

/thread
Quote by daytripper75
because banning people makes up for my small penis

Quote by hoootlilboy
send her some pron she will thank you later. so will the tech guy.

The Battery Cage Brawls [Cage Announcer- The Ghost Of Abraham Lincoln; Winner Has To Eat His Way Out]- Buckethead

Most songs off Demilich's album

Install A Beak in the Heart That Clucks Time in Arabic- 65daysofstatic