it was of this Asian guy with what I think was a white Gem, few pedals on the floor and a backing track he might of made himself. he was improvising over it and I remember it was very good. He was sitting on a chair playing
and some times you could hear cars going past his house.

thing is this was so long ago that all you had to do is type in 'guitar' and you'd find it. now you'll see millions of Trivium covers.
anyone know it?
cheers in advance
Yeah because there isn't half a billion videos of asian guys playing guitar on youtube...
well yeah that is the problem. and obviously he didn't add a tag 'asian' to his vid either.
I tried to give as much detail as I could remember, I don't expect you to go find it I was hoping someone knows it.

Quote by Masonpwiley
Next time you see a cool video, mark it as a favorite.

It was so long ago that youtube might not of even had the function at that time.
Here's the thing. There's prolly 1 billion youtube videos. So, pretty much, no matter wat you say to give us clues to help you, it won't matter. Cuz those clues yoou'll give us apply to at least 10,000 other videos. Jus keep that in mind.
was worth a try, never know, might be a fav of someone's. youtube search function is shit, you can see the order in which new videos are added but can't see what videos are oldest.
Quote by GaijinFoot
was worth a try, never know, might be a fav of someone's. youtube search function is shit, you can see the order in which new videos are added but can't see what videos are oldest.

Protip: Go to the last page.
You're*
Quote by GaijinFoot
it was of this Asian guy with what I think was a white Gem, few pedals on the floor and a backing track he might of made himself. he was improvising over it and I remember it was very good. He was sitting on a chair playing
and some times you could hear cars going past his house.

thing is this was so long ago that all you had to do is type in 'guitar' and you'd find it. now you'll see millions of Trivium covers.
anyone know it?
cheers in advance

Try searching Herman Li.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
Try searching Herman Li.

He said sounds of passing cars not constant excess noise.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Go to youtube advance search.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Survivalism
Protip: Go to the last page.

youtube only lets you go upto 2000 queries, thanks you.

no its not jerry C and I agree he is better than funtwo

electro, thanks, i didn't notice that option. i'll give that a go.
cheers
Searchbars are amazing.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by DDoug
Searchbars are amazing.

Irrelevant, anoying memes are SO FUCKING STUPID YOU JACKASS
well, im looking for a video too, so instead of starting a new thread ill just ask here. anyone see the video thats kinda like the "Herman Li is cool" video, but with John Petrucci? he says stuff like "and this knob controls how many people die per second"

yes, its voiced over.
Directions for the TS only:
1. Learn to spell
2. After step 1 (^) Use advanced search
(ONLY if step 2 didn't work) 3. Take Spelling Lessons.
4. Repeat until unnecessary.
Quote by dannystro527
well, im looking for a video too, so instead of starting a new thread ill just ask here. anyone see the video thats kinda like the "Herman Li is cool" video, but with John Petrucci? he says stuff like "and this knob controls how many people die per second"

yes, its voiced over.

ugh. Phail.

Its called" John Petrucci psycho exercises" By Adam02.
Quote by zzeazz
Directions for the TS only:
1. Learn to spell
2. After step 1 (^) Use advanced search
(ONLY if step 2 didn't work) 3. Take Spelling Lessons.
4. Repeat until unnecessary.

What exactly did I misspell? you're adding nothing to the thread.
Don't be an arsehole and bulletpoint your posts as well, it's as old as Wordpad.

Thanks to the people who actually gave constructive answers. unfortunately I still never found the video even with advance search.
Hopefully Nil knows the vid.
cheers anyway.
Last edited by GaijinFoot at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by Another bassist
you're looking for a video on youtube?

sounds like quite the challenge...

Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals: