I just bought an ipod touch and i do not have a wi-fi connection at home so i wanted to just download some apps to itunes, and then sync it.
But when i try to connect with the store, it says
"Make sure your network connection is active and try again" So i looked all over in the control panel and couldn't fix the problem. When i looked on yahoo answers all i saw was people with the same problem.

Does anyone know what to do? Or how i can fix this? thanks a bunch!!
Quote by 801Rocker
I just bought an ipod touch and i do not have a wi-fi connection at home so i wanted to just download some apps to itunes, and then sync it.
"Make sure your network connection is active and try again" So i looked all over in the control panel and couldn't fix the problem. When i looked on yahoo answers all i saw was people with the same problem.

Quote by 801Rocker

You're*