So ive been playing for a few months and i only really know sabbath songs and wanted to know some black or death metal songs that are half easy to learn.
With your experience I doubt you can jump from early metal to death metal. Work your way up, first Sabbath then Motorhead then Metallica then Slayer and then Death Metal.

If all else fails you can always try Six Feet Under's covers of various AC/DC songs.
Quote by tigerking615
"Crystal Mountain" by Death, minus the solo, is pretty easy.

the solo is fairly simple too

a fair bit of obituary is easy to play too eg.. slowly we rot
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Quote by alwaysmetal
the solo is fairly simple too

a fair bit of obituary is easy to play too eg.. slowly we rot

Really? It's always sounded really fast to me, haven't tried learning it yet. Then again, I'm not that good, I'm still working on Fade to Black. I'll learn the solo for CM after that.

Regardless, it's an awesome song
Quote by tigerking615
Really? It's always sounded really fast to me, haven't tried learning it yet. Then again, I'm not that good, I'm still working on Fade to Black. I'll learn the solo for CM after that.

Regardless, it's an awesome song

it has its fast parts but there just fast

speed =/= technicality

death have ALOT harder solos
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
i don't have any songs but if you think that you can't play them then play it slowly. learn each different part separately.