Poll: Does she count as a sex partner?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does she count as a sex partner?
Yes
63 39%
No
49 30%
What is sex?
50 31%
Voters: 162.
Page 1 of 2
So I hooked up with this girl at a party and we screwed but I didn't cum because she had to pee and then later I couldn't find her because she left. Now my friend says she doesn't count as a f*ck or as a sex partner because I didn't cum. Is this true?
lol. I'd have to say your friend is right. I believe you have to ejaculate for it too count. Sorry TS.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i voted yes but then i read the whole thing, and im pretty sure thats a negative kill.
and you have to blow inside her, no dome, ya herd?
is that the excuse she used.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
She'd also have to be real for it to count as well, so sorry bro, you've got two strikes against you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
She'd also have to be real for it to count as well, so sorry bro, you've got two strikes against you.

BAM!
ROFLMAO If she did that and this was a competition you'd see a table of judges like this: 0, 0, 1, 0, 0

If she bailed on you she decided she was totally done... and so were you.
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. If you were inside her then I'd call it sex.

EDIT: And about her bailing... I guess I don't know what to tell you haha, sorry
I'm Tyler
It doesn't count until you've clogged her nose full with semen.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
So can you enlighten us on the actual chain of events. You're doin her and she says stop she has to pee? Then you actually stop? What kind of man are you?
Quote by bmac85
So can you enlighten us on the actual chain of events. You're doin her and she says stop she has to pee? Then you actually stop? What kind of man are you?

exactly, a real man would of had her going so good she wouldnt be able to control it anyway.
Your balls must be a dark navy blue by now.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
it's like kicking a puck in the net in hockey. just because it went in doesn't mean you scored.

I almost sigged this but I don't have room
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by TheHamburglar
So I hooked up with this girl at a party and we screwed but I didn't cum because she had to pee and then later I couldn't find her because she left. Now my friend says she doesn't count as a f*ck or as a sex partner because I didn't cum. Is this true?

Ahhh! That's a phrase I haven't heard for awhile. How refreshing.
This is not important. Fucking liar, TS.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by bmac85

I was in my friend's guest room. I was doing her from behind, we changed positions, she got on top, then she said I have to go pee, put on her clothes and left. I told her I wasn't finished and she said she couldn't hold it in any longer.
Quote by TheHamburglar
I was in my friend's guest room. I was doing her from behind, we changed positions, she got on top, then she said I have to go pee, put on her clothes and left. I told her I wasn't finished and she said she couldn't hold it in any longer.

AKA "this guys god awful"

You shoulda grabbed her by the wrist and told her if shes gotta go, then go, but you dont cut and run wen it comes to this (or doesnt come)lol
Quote by TheHamburglar

Oh man.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TheHamburglar

Sorry buddy, there was no peeing after she left the room.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
it's like kicking a puck in the net in hockey. just because it went in doesn't mean you scored.

Correct.

My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
Last edited by Themitch at Oct 29, 2008,
this belongs in the Relationship Thread

no wait. it belongs in the Sex Thread.

no wait. it belongs on the scrap heap. along with your dignity.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Ok, first of all, this is the fakest sounding sex story ive heard in a while, or maybe you just shockingly awful at telling them, OR maybe you havemessed up sexual experiences, anyway, you shoulda taped it, told her to pee in your mouth and put it on youtube
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
I once had sex with my dog... does that count as having a sexual partner? Cuz I told my friends that it did. Then they said I was gross and they kicked me in the genitals... Does it count?
GTFO TheHamburglar, this thread is a waste of time even for the pit. Why does it f*cking matter whether it "counts" or not. Are you 13?
lulz sounds like you had a really bad fling... I would say borderline yes..
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Page 1 of 2