"The Exiles" are playing a Halloween gig at the "Sea Shack" in Wheeler, Oregon, of all places. I realize that this will appeal to a somewhat limited audience, since the town of Wheeler is a remote little bay-side village in the Northern Oregon Coast county of Tillamook, located about 2 hours out of Portland, however we have been led to expect a couple hundred people in attendance.

"The Exiles" are a classic-rock cover band, doing a large selection of blues and heavy blues-rock from the 60s, 70s and 80s from bands such as Led Zeppelin, ZZ top, and my close friend and Pac. NW blues legend, Big Monti Amundsen.

If you're in the area, stop by the Sea Shack...the room is HUGE, and there will be a costume party and prizes for the best costumes. There is a $5 cover charge.

If you would like to sample our music, go to our website at www.theexilesrock.com and click on the Sounds tab. Crank it UP!

I'd also love to hear any comments from the forum regarding our demo songs; we're all guys in our 40s and 50s who grew up with this music. Two of us have day jobs, and the other one is a retired Los Angeles FD firefighter, but we love to kick out the jams on weekends. Rock Hard...