#10 "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Ozbourne
I think that this song has good guitar and bass parts but Ozzy just souds crazy ( no pun intended ).

#9 "Through the Fire and the Flames" by Dragonforce
I love the song but it just can not be human. The rifts are too fast and the song is freakishly long.

#8 "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
This shows how Angus can be strange with his guitar parts. Great songs, but there are better.

#7 "Number of the Beast" by Iron Madin
Well, I like it and that's all that matters.

#6 "Lay Down" By Priestess Way
heavy metal (somewhat). The rhythm guitar is the lead singer. That dosen't happen much.

#5 "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'n'Roses
It was there Ist song song done by them. Steven Alder wrote it, according to the greatist hits cd.

#4 "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovie
It uses creative and jumpy parts in it. I like it because it uses rock n roll as well as common brain power (Compare to som crazy songs )

#3 "Seven Nation Army" by The Whight Sripes
Great bass line that is fun to play. It has a wierd Youtube video ( if you can go on Youtube ). If you can listen to it you will see what i mean.

#2 "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones
Paint it Black is a song that is a classic. The Rolling Stones are the best of rock.The fact of that alone almost them the best. If you have NEVER heard of them look them up on Google or Youtube.

Finally, the best song I know is
#1 "ROCKET QUEEN" BY THE GUNS' N ROSES!!!!!!
I love this song because it has a voicebox, solo and a history. This is the song that the ST. Leiws Riot started on. Axl Rose, lead singer, jumped into the crowd to take a camra that secuity wouldn't deal with. When he got on stage he said " Thanks to the @#%^&* security, I'm goin' home. But other than that, it is a good song "

This s an article that was posted in my school newspaper. I personally hate it. There are numerous misspelling and bad information. For example: If there are "better" songs than You Shook Me, why is it on your freakin' list. And Angus Young is the most generic guitar player ever. The guitarist is the rhythm guitarist ALL THE TIME, Priestess isn't heavy metal. Welcome To The Jungle wasn't the first Guns N Roses song, and Steven Adler Didn't write it. WTF is this "common brain power" he speaks of in the Bon Jovi song? "The fact of that alone almost them the best" makes no sense. Finally this list is total shit.

Sorry I am whining I was just really annoyed by this article .
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
.... oh wow.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Wow thats incredibly awful
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
"...Angus can be strange with his guitar parts..."

The hell?
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Words cannot describe how horrible this is.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Was this guy on crack? He clearly very lil bout rock, heavy metal, or hard rock. He's prolly gay & listens to Mariah Carey and says "Fabulous" all the time. ****in weirdass writer!

Edit: I banged my head against the keyboard when I read that "The Rolling Stones are the best of rock. That alone makes them the best." ****in moron has no idea how ****in simple the Stones's songs are to play! Damn idiot! He should go die somewhere for his stupidity! And have the shit beat outta him by Satan! And be resureccted to start the whole process over again! Damn ****in moronic son of a bitch idiot shithead!!!!

Sorry, he jus really pisses me off cuz he's so ****in ignorant!
Last edited by rockhardmetal at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by ebbbaaa
"...Angus can be strange with his guitar parts..."

The hell?

I agree 100%.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
are you 10 years old?

i have to assume you are, because i cant imagine someone on your school paper could be older than 10 and still write that.
More like pre-school paper!

ololol!

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
ahahahaha i couldn't even finish it, i was dyin haha
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
i think its awesome you obviously dont know much about music young man.
PS check out john denver, hes legit!!
Quote by daytripper75
are you 10 years old?

i have to assume you are, because i cant imagine someone on your school paper could be older than 10 and still write that.

Dude, it's the US. This is like college level stuff for us.

What was the topic of the essay (if you can even call it that)? I'm guessing his favorite songs or something. It's hard to tell, though.
My high school newspaper >>>>>>>>> your high school newspaper.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rockhardmetal
Was this guy on crack? He clearly very lil bout rock, heavy metal, or hard rock. He's prolly gay & listens to Mariah Carey and says "Fabulous" all the time. ****in weirdass writer!

Edit: I banged my head against the keyboard when I read that "The Rolling Stones are the best of rock. That alone makes them the best." ****in moron has no idea how ****in simple the Stones's songs are to play! Damn idiot! He should go die somewhere for his stupidity! And have the shit beat outta him by Satan! And be resureccted to start the whole process over again! Damn ****in moronic son of a bitch idiot shithead!!!!

Simple =/= bad. Some of the best riffs are the simplest.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by evanm31

heavy metal (somewhat). The rhythm guitar is the lead singer. That dosen't happen much.

It was there Ist song song done by them. Steven Alder wrote it, according to the greatist hits cd.

wat

Quote by rockhardmetal

wat
You're*
"The rhythm guitar is the lead singer. That dosen't happen much."

Right...
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
This s an article that was posted in my school newspaper. I personally hate it. There are numerous misspelling and bad information. For example: If there are "better" songs than You Shook Me, why is it on your freakin' list. And Angus Young is the most generic guitar player ever. The guitarist is the rhythm guitarist ALL THE TIME, Priestess isn't heavy metal. Welcome To The Jungle wasn't the first Guns N Roses song, and Steven Adler Didn't write it. WTF is this "common brain power" he speaks of in the Bon Jovi song? "The fact of that alone almost them the best" makes no sense. Finally this list is total shit.

1.im guessing you would have to put YSMANL as #8 if there are better songs, right?
2.angus young the most generic guitarist ever? not quite
3. in the article, priestess was listed as 'heavy metal (somewhat)' you need to read the article more carefully.
4. i think the writer meant to say that welcome to the jungle was the 1st MAJOR song by them.
5. you left out the fact that a dragonforce song was in the top 10, and that it makes you want to punch a human baby in the face

think before you post

P.S: i do think its funny that half of these songs are on guitar hero
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93

Coincidence that a list created by a complete n00b features mostly guitar hero songs? I think not.
Lol The white stripes song seven nation army doesn't future bass. It's a guitar with octaver noobish noob.

And dragonforce music is indeed not human. Since herman bi = a human and can't play it. Thus proving only computers can play it.

Ozzy osbourne is crazy. that's why he;s ozzy and not some pop artist.

Judas Priest has 2 lead guitarists go wank.

blehhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's 8:38 am so forgive my comment BIATcHHHHHHH

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by ihavenoname93

1.im guessing you would have to put YSMANL as #8 if there are better songs, right?
2.angus young the most generic guitarist ever? not quite
3. in the article, priestess was listed as 'heavy metal (somewhat)' you need to read the article more carefully.
4. i think the writer meant to say that welcome to the jungle was the 1st MAJOR song by them.
5. you left out the fact that a dragonforce song was in the top 10, and that it makes you want to punch a human baby in the face

think before you post

1. Still if it's in his top songs of all time then there shouldn't be anything that makes him say "there are better"
2. o no an opinion!!1
3. I read the somewhat. They just aren't heavy metal at all though.
4. That's probably right.
5. I agree
Quote by rockhardmetal
He's prolly gay & listens to Mariah Carey and says "Fabulous" all the time. ****in weirdass writer!

Quote by rockhardmetal

OH THE IRONY.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Only one solution to this... kick the author in the balls are hard as possible.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
as someone who served as editor of the school publication while in highschool, i laugh at this kid's fail to write a decent article. i'm with you, TS.

i'm also pretty sure each of the songs is from guitar hero or a band on guitar hero, no?
I used to be the music/arts/culture editor for my uni paper. I'd have published this article just for the lolz.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
and the song is freakishly long.

Somebody show this kid six degrees of inner turbulence.

he's a retard. dragonforce is by no means the best around, skillwise. neither do they have "freakishly long" songs. fu*king tard.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
alright, i'm reposting the article with my comments in red.

#10 "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Ozbourne
I think that this song has good guitar and bass parts but Ozzy just souds crazy ( no pun intended ).

#9 "Through the Fire and the Flames" by Dragonforce
I love the song but it just can not be human. The rifts are too fast and the song is freakishly long.

#8 "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
This shows how Angus can be strange with his guitar parts. Great songs, but there are better.

#7 "Number of the Beast" by Iron Madin
Well, I like it and that's all that matters. (In a news article, the writer's opinion isn't the only thing which matters. Even editorials need supporting information)

heavy metal (somewhat). The rhythm guitar is the lead singer. That dosen't happen much. (Actually, it almost ALWAYS happens)

It was there 1st song done by them. Steven Alder wrote it, according to the greatist hits cd. ("It was there 1st song done by them" is redundant, "there 1st" should be their first.)

#4 "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovie
It uses creative and jumpy parts in it. I like it because it uses rock n roll as well as common brain power (Compare to som crazy songs ) (Bon Jovi, Rock 'n' Roll, Compared to some crazy songs, and what the hell does common brain power have to do with anything?)

#3 "Seven Nation Army" by The Whight Sripes
Great bass line that is fun to play. It has a wierd Youtube video ( if you can go on Youtube ). If you can listen to it you will see what i mean. (White Stripes, and i would have put "It has a great bass line which is fun to play. There is a weird Youtube video (www.youtube.com). Good news writers never assume that the readers know what the writer is talking about. Always provide information.
#2 "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones
Paint it Black is a song that is a classic. The Rolling Stones are the best of rock.The fact of that alone almost them the best. If you have NEVER heard of them look them up on Google or Youtube. (If the Stones are the best, why aren't they #1? And good writers don't ask readers to look beyond the newspaper; there should be a story writtin on the Rolling Stones explaining who they are and why they are "The BEST")

Finally, the best song I know is
#1 "ROCKET QUEEN" BY THE GUNS' N ROSES!!!!!!
I love this song because it has a voicebox, solo and a history. This is the song that the ST. Leiws Riot started on. Axl Rose, lead singer, jumped into the crowd to take a camra that secuity wouldn't deal with. When he got on stage he said " Thanks to the @#%^&* security, I'm goin' home. But other than that, it is a good song " (If I were this kid's editor, I would say "I'm not gonna bother pointing out the spelling and grammatical errors, rewrite it yourself")

I also am interested in how the school paper looks if the editor let this piece of stink get published.
Oh God....so many youtube and google references...it hurts

d_sEDIT

Oh...and what pun is he talking about in reference to Crazy Train?
Last edited by dragen_slair at Oct 29, 2008,
I think he means that Ozzy Osbourne is crazy.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Worst one I ever encountered, I didn't read the article because the headline was enough already:

"60 years after the war: 10000 German soldiers found in cardboard boxes"

wat
Last edited by TheQuailman at Oct 29, 2008,