Page 1 of 2
Just thinking about people you hate because of what they represent not because of who they are. For example, someone who represents a change or fad that you disagree with, not because of the quality of their character.

I have some examples:

This guy, for example, represents the new wave of crap music that our little brothers and sisters will listen to. I'm sure personally he's not too bad, but he represents bad music, teeny boppers and underage pregnancy (despite claiming he's abstinent or whatever).

Another example is this girl. She looks nice, but she represents websites that have been shutdown for hosting pirated music etc. Every time I think I'm about to get me some new music, there she is, with that annoying smile saying GTFO.

Thoughts?
Quote by Nielsyboy
it's too goddamn early for this -_-

Its too goddamn late for this it just passed midnight.
Anyways TS I agree with you on those two, I cant think of any on my own right now.....maybe later.
ಠ_ಠ
i'm gonna prove you wrong

ummm i think america would be a nice country....

yeah i said would!

hes a bad guy^
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Don' be hatin' man. Peace, Love and Respect be makin' de world go 'round.

I'm just hating what these people represent, as I said I'm sure thet're nice. But the guy who posted after you is right. George Bush makes the world go round and he's pretty evil.
lol its true
but as for the "preppy Emo new age crap" that he had a pic of joe jonas up there, dont hate there music, if you play acoustc like i do, and im 15, there songs get chicks in a heartbeat
but yeah, as for crappy pirated music, **** her, george bush and joe can screw her and make her another stupid underage pregnancy statistic
I don't know who either of those pictures you posted are of. I guess I'll just take your word for it, then.

People I hate because of what they represent...

I guess I just hate most people for what they represent. Leopold and Loeb style.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
I don't know who either of those pictures you posted are of. I guess I'll just take your word for it, then.

People I hate because of what they represent...

I guess I just hate most people for what they represent. Leopold and Loeb style.

The first one is of joe jonas from the jonas brothers
the second is a bitch who instead of the :this site no longer exists" message you see her and it says GTFO
Oh. My. God.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST AND ARE BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by darkrikku
if you play acoustc like i do, and im 15, there songs get chicks in a heartbeat

I don't even want chicks that appreciate their music.
Fler Ismaskiner!
Quote by country bumpkin
http://www.dabbledoo.com/ee/images/uploads/gamertell/chris_chike_guitar_hero_3.jpg
(the guy who completed through the fire and flames perfectly on guitar hero, making people idolise him instead of people who actually play guitar)

yeah his xbox name is "iamchris4life"
recognized by the guiniss book of world records

compared to....my friends, who play it on real guitar perfectly :/

Richard Simmons, because he represents a world where it is ok to look like a ****ing retard and still be "successful?"
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by darkrikku
lol its true
but as for the "preppy Emo new age crap" that he had a pic of joe jonas up there, dont hate there music, if you play acoustc like i do, and im 15, there songs get chicks in a heartbeat

Do you have any dignity? Using Jonas Bros to get girls? That's just a whole new low.

I hate most politicians, seeing as the high-up ones usually use false promises to get into power, then dick around.
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Matty_V
Do you have any dignity? Using Jonas Bros to get girls? That's just a whole new low.

I hate most politicians, seeing as the high-up ones usually use false promises to get into power, then dick around.

well listen to the lyrics, grab an acoustic guitar, drop mit to drop d, and play power chords.... take it
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
Don' be hatin' man. Peace, Love and Respect be makin' de world go 'round.

Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Serjem
i'm gonna prove you wrong

ummm i think america would be a nice country....

yeah i said would!

hes a bad guy^

He' not a 'bad' guy, he's a dumb guy who makes bad choices.

She represents angry butch chicks who think they're rock stars.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X

OK I rescind my earlier statement about Peace, Love and Respect. I will make an exception for this. The Cornu is a metal symbol dammit!! Well at least we appropriated it first! Stop perverting the thing with your crappy wannabe music.
Quote by priestmaiden31
He' not a 'bad' guy, he's a dumb guy who makes bad choices.

i was gonna use duke nukem line "your face your ass, what's the difference" but it doesnt really make any sense so i'll just say "what's the difference, when it comes to ruling the world"
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by honkytonkwoman
i hate people on this board because to me they represent the reason why america is going down the tubes - trashy people with no lives or real direction who think FOR SOME REASON they're smarter than others.

HELLO! LOOK AT YOUR COLLEGE THREAD. NOBODY'S GOING TO A GOOD SCHOOL.

don't complain about bush. at least he's a thousand times the man you are. at least he became president. he became something. unlike you guys will ever be.

Trolly, I've already told you to go back to your little trolly den!

*post reported*
Quote by Fruitality

But I hate this guy as a person aswell.

Is that that Aussie party guy who got famous for throwing a crap party? I definitely agree on hating guitar hero nerds who represents a coming day where learning to play a real guitar will be frowned upon by many. Oh well screw them we will own them anyday.

They represent Capitalism in it's full extend

Having people watching the lives of a group of rich yupees and their disgusting petite everyday problems like they have no real tro0uble in their life makes me sick

JUST NO
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by Fruitality

But I hate this guy as a person aswell.

I don't mind him. He's a nice bloke. I know him personally.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X

But she is a rockstar. You can't deny that, just because you dislike her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^ She's also everything that represents many male's idea of a woman they would want to dominate them.

>.>
<.<
>.<
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by rabidguitarist
But she is a rockstar. You can't deny that, just because you dislike her.

No
She is a pop star

That's kinda different IMO

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Quote by KenMasters

They represent Capitalism in it's full extend

Capitalism is good?
Not bad

Someone's a Commy...
Quote by KenMasters
No
She is a pop star

That's kinda different IMO

Pop rock, then.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by dann_blood
Oh. My. God.

DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST AND ARE BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU!

DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO HIM. HE'S JUST JEALOUS!!!

Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by hownowbrowncow
Capitalism is good?
Not bad

Someone's a Commy...

Try Social Anarchist

And i am not willing to argue with some obviously yankee boy that has just registered about it

sorry

visit our group if you want to argue

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Page 1 of 2