They had some really cool songs back in the day. Steve Lukather (one of my all-time favs), played on some of their stuff.
Love the Tubes!

I was one of their photographers during the late seventies and teched the Hollywood Whiskey gig for three weeks in '77. Got to play with them every night too along with the trapeze artist above us. Worked on their album back then called The Tubes Now and Bill Spooner used my Les Paul on the Strung Out on Strings track which was about great guitar players (Albert King, Chris Spedding etc). Played at the famous Trancas club with them in the 80's on The Tubes World Tour song too. Still visit with Rick, Roger and the band whenever they're at the Canyon Club here. They were the best theatrical stage band in the world in those days and still rock incredibly today!
I used to like them like twenty five years ago...their stuff isn't as fun to listen now as it was then though.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
They are the best! I met them in 1989 (Fee and Michael were absent). They were playing in a small bar here in bellingham, Wa. They were nice and polite to me which was really cool. I felt like I already knew them. I think I like them so much because of the satire and their great playing/songwritting. Prairie Prince autographed a cigarette pack for me. It says "Prairie Prince hates cigs in 1989". Remind him if you see him. I would love to send him an e-mail. Sounds like you are practically one of the band. Awesome!

Quote by 60Cherrytop
Love the Tubes!

I was one of their photographers during the late seventies and teched the Hollywood Whiskey gig for three weeks in '77. Got to play with them every night too along with the trapeze artist above us. Worked on their album back then called The Tubes Now and Bill Spooner used my Les Paul on the Strung Out on Strings track which was about great guitar players (Albert King, Chris Spedding etc). Played at the famous Trancas club with them in the 80's on The Tubes World Tour song too. Still visit with Rick, Roger and the band whenever they're at the Canyon Club here. They were the best theatrical stage band in the world in those days and still rock incredibly today!