I should probably be kicked, leaving this poor guitar shut in its case only to be brought out rarely, mostly to show off to my friends when they come over. Truth is, the Floyd is out of whack and I just need to break down, and take this guitar to some one who knows what they are doing and get this guitar in working order again.

I tried once again to play it tonight, its in tune, well, sort of, if you can count being about a 1/4th step flat in tune! I tuned everything up with the fine tuners and get the same thing... so something is out of whack. Time for a set up. Guess I know what to ask for for Christmas

So, here she is, a pain in the rear to photograph. A Japan made Jackson Kelly XL-R Pro

Quote by darkrikku
sweet guitar, how much did you pay for it?

I can't remember, I got it along time ago. I have the paper work around here someplace, if I find it, I will chime in with the price
ummm in my opinion it looks awful... so i guess the sound is better than the look.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
i been there before

i dont kow bout anyone else but it really gets me down when my guitar is broke and i cant fix it

especially with a really bad bit of cosmetic damage
I have one of those. It's an XLR Professional right?. Mines ebony. I bought it used for 300 and it had an EMG 81 in the bridge. I put an 85 in the neck. Great guitar.
How much for it?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I still have yet to find the paper work for this puppy, I got the next day in a half off and some cleaning is on my list, maybe I will find it then.

And no, she aint for sale
I love it dude, I just dont like the way the Floyd looks, a lot of LFRs have skewed looking designs especially by the trem posts...ugh, it doesn't look good, can sometimes ruin a guitar for me, but overall dude, if you can get an Original Floyd, you're gonna love it, i can guarantee you that.
Ooh,I'm a huge sucker for Kellys! Why not block the bridge first?That would temporarily solve your problem till you get an OFR.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Very nice guitar. I like the colour, its very unique.

Hopefully you can get your Floyd fixed properly. I'm having some troubles with my cheap Ibanez right now, so I plan on taking it in next week.
That's a beautiful guitar. Where are you? Bring it to me and I'll set it up for you free.... Big time!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80