they're very reliable and decent practice and jam amps. depending on the venue.. you could probably get away with gigging with it as well.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I have one and I love it for practicing because its so versatile, but I wouldn't use it for a gig.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I personally don't like the sound of it but if your'e into that kind of distorsion i'd say it's good. for gigging i've tried to line one of those in through the mixer and that actually worked fine. it's a quite compressed sound so it works for a lot of different bands. once i also tried one on rehersal but then it was not close to loud enoughto match our drummer (now he hits hard as hell though)

cheers
Im thinking of getting a new one. but i like this one but i maybe want a tube amp. not to expensive, have any tips?
I try it yesterday in a music shop
I felt in love with the clean channel
personnaly I'm a clean addict, I only play clean, exept for thing that need distortion (tapping)
that's all I have to say
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I like it very much too:P i guess its good enough for me and i think the clean channel is amazing too