I Was Just Thinking,
Instead Of Having To Carry Around A Tuner To Wherever All The Time

Wouldn't It Just Be Easier To Have All The Notes (including sharps and flats), On Ur Ipod So You Can Tune Quickly And You'll Always Be Prepared

Can Anyone Actually Make This? Because It Would Be Amazing If You Could, It Would Be A Help To Guitarists Everywhere
why dont you get your guitar in tune.. and then record every string in open or w/e then turn it into an mp3.. voila..
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Or you could get a simple recording of A440 and tune from there.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Whoa I've never seen so many capital letters in a sentence!

Poor grammar, my friend, poor grammar.
Wow, I now have a reason to get an Iphone. That app looks great Seagull.

But +1 on the record your own guitar in tune, or record your keyboard and make an MP3. I have this on my Ipod as well as basic drum tracks to use as a metronome and a few jam tracks to round it out.

Anyway, my tuner is smaller than my Ipod
I've just bumped the tuning notes from guitar magazine CD's onto my Ipod. Never actually used them but I'm sure they'll come in handy some day.
yeh, i recorded each note in standard tuning on my phone
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
+1 for Guitar ToolKit, that app is awesome. I use it when I tune to BDDDDD or other random tunings.
Gear List:
Yamaha SJ-180 Steel String Acoustic
2008 Ibanez S520
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Peavey Vypyr 15W

Call me Erk.
Quote by Chasepw133
Wouldn't it be easier to not capitalize every letter? :P

A lot of forums have filters in case someone types in all caps. In that case, only the first letter of each world will be capitalized. I'm not sure if that's the case here, but it certainly seems to be.

Of course, I'm not really sure why this would have been typed in capslock anyway, but, you know, it takes all kinds.
Quote by erkdoken
+1 for Guitar ToolKit, that app is awesome. I use it when I tune to BDDDDD or other random tunings.

But I think the best idea is to record the notes from your guitar and convert it to mp3, unless you have an iPod or iPhone and then get the app the steve linked to
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
^^ my idea wins :P but ye.. would be better to record to your puter rather than use your phone to record it.. otherwise the quality = sh*t
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
well, I just recorded the low E on my phone and I can tune to whatever I want from there.

Quote by FlamingIceCubez
Well Thanks For The Feedback Guys =]

And I Capitalize Because I Feel Like It, So Stop Posting Off Topic =]

That's it! I'm hi-jacking this thread, we're going on a surrealist ramble!
Quote by erkdoken

Goo Goo Dolls?lol

i have a guitar simulator on my ipod touch. Sounds alright, bit of delay and distortion gets stuff sounding cool
Quote by richwatkinson
Goo Goo Dolls?lol

i have a guitar simulator on my ipod touch. Sounds alright, bit of delay and distortion gets stuff sounding cool

But I Dont Have An Ipod Touch

Oh Well, Dont Worry Guys, I Just Recorded Them Off An Online Guitar Tuner And Put Them Into Folders On My Ipod

I Recorded Each Note Like 20 Times So I Can Just Press Next Once I've Tuned A String
Quote by smlyriz
why dont you get your guitar in tune.. and then record every string in open or w/e then turn it into an mp3.. voila..

an expert advise . thank you
The Life = A Place To Waste Energy
Quote by FlamingIceCubez
I Was Just Thinking,
Instead Of Having To Carry Around A Tuner To Wherever All The Time

Wouldn't It Just Be Easier To Have All The Notes (including sharps and flats), On Ur Ipod So You Can Tune Quickly And You'll Always Be Prepared

Can Anyone Actually Make This? Because It Would Be Amazing If You Could, It Would Be A Help To Guitarists Everywhere

what the **** is with your punctuality??
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Quote by FlamingIceCubez
Well Thanks For The Feedback Guys =]

And I Capitalize Because I Feel Like It, So Stop Posting Off Topic =]

somehow i doubt that.

is English your first language?
My Boss TU-15 tuner weighs just ounces, fits neatly in all of my guitar cases and makes sure I'm dead on. It's a standard. Tuning by listening to a note will help you get close, but it'll never be as accurate as the real thing. Just my .15 cents. Adjusted for inflation and the DOW, of course.
Quote by mattiwillohouse
what the **** is with your punctuality??

hahahahahahahaha yes he is extremely punctual

What if you released an album that was just each note and request the song you want on the radio when you need to tune. Oh wait...
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

Quote by Chris-W-11
What if you released an album that was just each note and request the song you want on the radio when you need to tune. Oh wait...

LOL
Thanks For Making Me Laugh

I Like The Way You Think Though....

Anyway, I Already Do Have A Tuner But Like Most Tuners That I Have Used, Sometimes It Mistakes The String For A Completely Different One...

And Tuners Only Work For Electrics Or Electro-Acoustics
I Want To Be Able To Tune Acoustics Aswell So That I Can Play Whatever, Wherever

AND BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE DECIDES TO COMMENT ON MY GRAMMER...
YOUR POSTS ARE OFF-TOPIC AND COUNT AS SPAM WHICH IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE
Last edited by FlamingIceCubez at Nov 7, 2008,
For chrissakes you idiot, don't send me 3 reports about people telling you to stop writing in capitals when it all happened months ago and I've already seen all their posts. Jeez.

Stop writing in capitals, also. It's extremely irritating to read.