Quote by EndTheRapture51
Does anyone here use PRS guitars?

My mate has one and its amazing, whats your opinions on it?

i dont actually own a prs, but iv played tons... they make me ejaculate... prematurely!
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
PRS's are awsome. Sound so good through any amp!
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
Meh, I'm not too keen on them. I mean, I can't play with the neck that they have, and I'm not too keen on the looks of them either.

I guess they're like marmite, you either love 'em, or hate 'em.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Meh, I'm not too keen on them. I mean, I can't play with the neck that they have, and I'm not too keen on the looks of them either.

I guess they're like marmite, you either love 'em, or hate 'em.

i dont like their looks but i love the feel and sound
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Great feeling guitars, and the sound is amazing. If you have the cash, they are fantastic.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
What can I say? Mine gets the most play of any of my guitars, followed closely by my Parker.
PRS SC245
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Quilter OD200, 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
I love my PRS like a child however if I had the money for a full retail CU22 with 10 top id definatly be getting a custom made. I was lucky with mine and got it sent from Canada to UK when the pound was very strong and it only ended up costing me £650 insted of £1300.

They are just way overpriced in good old blighty to buy new.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
best guitars in the world FULL STOP
Equipment

Jackson Dinky DKMGT
Randall RG50TC
Quote by lukeuh36azabc

I really dont think id go that far mate but the top end ones are in the top 10
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
MEH. Incredibly overrated rubbish guitars. They one's I've played have sounded like utter shit. That may be due to poor handling in the music store, but I was not impressed at all.
Quote by lukeuh36azabc

really really not .--. anyway very good instruments
Well, I also think they are the best guitars I've ever played (which are quite a lot, included many luthier made ones).

The weight, the shape, the size, the neck, the pickups, the looks... everything is perfect for me. It's a shame they are so expensive, but IMO they're worth it.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
I used to carry them. . . . I had an 87 Custom 24 and a 2003 Custom 24. . . obviously both used. . . . I got to play a Dragon II before, but either way, anything made prior to like April August of 1994 are the best. . . . the ones made later than that are good guitars, but not great guitars.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
nice guitars, but too dear here in the UK. not too fussed on the SEs, similar thing with the price, but the QC is dodgy, you can try a nice one, or a terrible one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If I could pick any guitar I'd take a Custom 24. ^^

Although I can't afford one, so I'm stuck with getting a strat for now. A great guitar, but nowhere near as incredible as a Paul Reed Smith would be. I do have a copy of a Custom 22 though. Playing it makes me want to just go in, break the glass and steal one for the playability.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54