Page 1 of 2
are there many of these damned things in britain/aust./wherever else?
In Cambridge city center there are four... All within three or four minutes walk of each other. Its stupid and annoying...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
i like starbucks, expensive yes tasty yes.
Me and my friends hve a good time in there so.
Quote by IDread
In Cambridge city center there are four... All within three or four minutes walk of each other. Its stupid and annoying...

Same in Sheffield centre :/
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

i HAD to get some sort of energy drink thing to stay awake all day, since i've been awake since 5pm yesterday, so i grabbed a s.b's drink. and now i have the shakes. wtf. red balls. cocaine in a can
we have none in Belgium .. also, we don't have a burgerking wich I really want

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Tezza_Larks

Same in Sheffield centre :/

I was in Sheffield the other day and if anything there are more than Cambridge.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
There are a fair few knocking about in the midlands, I think they're pretty awful; massive lines, ridiculous prices and everything tastes awful.
if i see that god**** burgerking commercial with the simon and garfunkel wannabes playing mandolins one more time. im going to impale myself
Everywhere.

In fact, I think they're thinking of changing the name of Cambridge to Starbucks.

It's more accurate that way.

edit: I was reading a Which? article about coffee shops today.

Of the commercial chains Cafe Nero provides the best Quality coffe and the best price, Starbucks in the middle for price, lowest for quality and Costa highest price and middle quality.

All in all they concluded it's better to go to an independant, but if you must use a chain, Cafe Nero is the winrar.
Last edited by freedoms_stain at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by n to the k
every girl in my year loves starbucks... why?

They want to grow up to be obese.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Tom_hatton
There's a few over here. I don't go there though, it's far too expensive.

It's like 5p more than Cafe Nero and Costa

Yes, there are quite a few, I'm not complaining though coz I love Starbucks.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by nebiru
Yeah, Starbucks coffee is also the most calorific. A medium mocha is close to the 400 kcal mark.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Yeah, Starbucks coffee is also the most calorific. A medium mocha is close to the 400 kcal mark.

It's the insane amounts of cream they add to everything. It's really horrible for you, thats why I don't go there. I just drink regular black coffee anyway.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Everywhere.

In fact, I think they're thinking of changing the name of Cambridge to Starbucks.

It's more accurate that way.

edit: I was reading a Which? article about coffee shops today.

Of the commercial chains Cafe Nero provides the best Quality coffe and the best price, Starbucks in the middle for price, lowest for quality and Costa highest price and middle quality.

All in all they concluded it's better to go to an independant, but if you must use a chain, Cafe Nero is the winrar.

That's weird, I think Nero coffee is foul. I can't drink it, it offends my taste buds if you will.

I'd go Starbucks, Costa, Nero if we were doing comparisons

^Don't get cream then? They do that in every coffee shop anyway, even my school cafeteria.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
They're everywhere. I keep getting asked for planning permission so they can build one in my bathroom.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by jambi_mantra

^Don't get cream then? They do that in every coffee shop anyway, even my school cafeteria.

I'm not spending 5 bucks for a regular coffee at starbucks when I can go to a gas station and get it for 50 cents. Or make a whole pot at my house for a quarter.
Quote by jambi_mantra
That's weird, I think Nero coffee is foul. I can't drink it, it offends my taste buds if you will.

I'd go Starbucks, Costa, Nero if we were doing comparisons

Probably because Cafe Nero actually put coffee in their coffee.

The main difference between Starbucks and Cafe Nero is that Cafe Nero put in double the expresso, and if you don't like that you can ask for a single shot.

In Starbucks I have to pay an extra 40p to get the same amount of coffee in my coffee tha Cafe Nero are putting in theirs for a smaller price in the 1st place.
Quote by nebiru
It's the insane amounts of cream they add to everything. It's really horrible for you, thats why I don't go there. I just drink regular black coffee anyway.

Coffee is pretty horrible for you too you know. That's why I only drink herbal tea...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by nebiru
I'm not spending 5 bucks for a regular coffee at starbucks when I can go to a gas station and get it for 50 cents. Or make a whole pot at my house for a quarter.

What has that got to do with cream?

Quote by freedoms_stain
Probably because Cafe Nero actually put coffee in their coffee.

The main difference between Starbucks and Cafe Nero is that Cafe Nero put in double the expresso, and if you don't like that you can ask for a single shot.

In Starbucks I have to pay an extra 40p to get the same amount of coffee in my coffee tha Cafe Nero are putting in theirs for a smaller price in the 1st place.

I am aware of that, it's more the fact I hate their coffee. It tastes nothing like "real Italian coffee" which is what they toat it as. The simple fact of the matter is I prefer the taste of Starbucks coffee, whether it's "real" or not doesn't matter to me. If I want "real" coffee, I'll go to a independent café run by people who know what they're doing.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by IDread
Coffee is pretty horrible for you too you know. That's why I only drink herbal tea...

Ah, I don't really drink coffee. I was just saying. I too drink tea.
Quote by nebiru
Ah, I don't really drink coffee. I was just saying. I too drink tea.

I don't think you drink the same kind of tea I was talking about.

EDIT: If you want the recipe for the tea I drink its here.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by IDread
I don't think you drink the same kind of tea I was talking about.

EDIT: If you want the recipe for the tea I drink its here.

I wouldn't waste my pot in tea haha. I just drink green tea mostly. And sometimes this rose hip/chamomile/spearmint one, it's pretty good.
This year Starbucks arrived to Argentina.

I love going there, what's so bad about it?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX
This year Starbucks arrived to Argentina.

I love going there, what's so bad about it?

They are sort of the definition of big evil corporation and their coffee isn't very good anyway.

Oh and if they have just reached you, give it a couple of years and they will be everywhere...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by rabidguitarist
They're everywhere. I keep getting asked for planning permission so they can build one in my bathroom.

< 2 threads in a row.
Quote by nebiru

And develop bad breath.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I only know of like one or two near Munich here. There are probably a lot more.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Don't care too much for coffee, althought starbucks caramel hot chocolates are sound like.
Cafe nero isn't too bad either, costa(lot) is abit, meh.
there ar loads in glasgow

there's only a costa cofee in perth
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
The starbucks in bristol is shit now.. theres a cranky old woman who works there who forces people out if someone with them hasn't brought anything to eat.. starbucks is good though, and yeah there is one about every ten metres. :p
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 2