So, FINNALY, i have enough money for a new amp and i'm leaning towards a Kustom Quad 65w FDX combo. Would it be a good choice, and would it be good for gigging? And does the combo sound the same as the 100w top + matching cab? because my best friend has the halfstack, so that would be perfect for testing.

My setup would be.

ESP EC-50 (gonna get emg 81/60 soon from a friend)------>Boss Me-50-------> maybe a eq, looking in a fish 'n chips or a used boss/mxr------->amp

Would this be a good buy? any other amps you van recommend, max 250€

thnx already
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
what type of music do you play? the metal in your name and your picture of john frusciante are confusing me

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by hendriko
what type of music do you play? the metal in your name and your picture of john frusciante are confusing me

haha

well, almost everything from funk to heavy metal
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Isnt the Kustom Quad like a modeling amp? and 250€ is somewhere around 500 USD correct? Or am I wrong?

If you could divide the amount of time you play the different types of music how would you do it? Do you play with others? Are you looking for a diverse amp that can do most things OK or one that can do select genres pretty damn good?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Isnt the Kustom Quad like a modeling amp? and 250€ is somewhere around 500 USD correct? Or am I wrong?

If you could divide the amount of time you play the different types of music how would you do it? Do you play with others? Are you looking for a diverse amp that can do most things OK or one that can do select genres pretty damn good?

it would be about 319$

if i divide my playing in ten parts, it would be 5 for metal,3 formore(classic)rock, 1 for blues,1 for funk

I'm starting a band at the moment. and gonna gig pretty soon.

and they need to do everything ok, but i think it would be a good metal amp
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Gigantic Bump.
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by metalbaswee
Gigantic Bump.

Again, c'mon people i need some comments
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.