My list:

Songs:

November rain - G'n'r (Air guitar!)
Estranged - G'n'r (Esp. the second )
In my dreams - Dokken ('Lynching')

Question1: What's the name of that metal band whose singer has a face painted white? There is a song of that band whithin which the singer plays a king (with the crown and all) that applaudes the virtuosic solo of the lead guitarist in display.
THAT scene also.

Question2: A scene of a song of a metal band( who? ) that shows the shred neoclassic solo with some 'melting' clocks in the background. During the last high note that ends the solo, the guitarist is shown running across the camera aimlessly in a very surrealistic manner.
THAT scene also.

Instrumentals:

AwyAwm - Satriani (All of it!)
Summer song - Satriani (Where the cars crash a few inches away from him)
The extremist - Satriani (The movement of the camera)
For the love of God - Vai (The setting, weather changes)
Die to live - Vai (All of it!)
Quote by Alex Zyka
Question1: What's the name of that metal band whose singer has a face painted white? There is a song of that band whithin which the singer plays a king (with the crown and all) that applaudes the virtuosic solo of the lead guitarist in display.
THAT scene also.

You've just described almost every black metal band ever there.
Quote by Minkaro
You've just described almost every black metal band ever there.

Maybe it was...

?

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by aaciseric
Not really following you if i'm honest.

Directed guitar solos either instrumental or in a song. This excludes live performances in which case Hendrix at Woodstock wins hands down.
yea i havnt actually got a clue what you're talkin about.
"synched"??
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
I think he's more after the overdramatic videos that go along with the solos. Like in November Rain you've got Slash out in the desert by a church.

Like in this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLBcGUvH-s right at the start you've got Richie Sambora "playing" the solo on the mountaintop. (and again at 3.48)

or in this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zkXdqcajk, with Henrik Klingenberg playing the keyboard solo on ice, at 2.10
Quote by Minkaro
I think he's more after the overdramatic videos that go along with the solos. Like in November Rain you've got Slash out in the desert by a church.

Like in this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLBcGUvH-s right at the start you've got Richie Sambora "playing" the solo on the mountaintop. (and again at 3.48)

Oh I get it now, awesome example with 'Bed of Roses' there btw. 'Sieze the Day' is an example I suppose.
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
The guy on the right is searching for wild pokémon.

Lmao.
Someone should shoop pedobear hiding behind him.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby