anyone know any loop holes?
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
You have to register, if you're in the US.

You're not going to get drafted.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
America still make you register, and even I had to as a British citizen who's a permanent resident. SO loop holes aren't looking good, haha.

Pissed me off.
Well you don't have to register but if you don't you can't get any student loans and there is a lot of other issues you'll have to deal with. Basically you will be a third class citizen. Just do it. Every man has to. pansy jk
The US still drafts people into the military?!
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Start building up your conscientious objector file.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Just register. You can dodge later.

Registering for selective service means nothing, except you won't get arrested. Now you better be registered to vote, that is important!
Besides, if they do reinstate the draft, you just move to another country for a while. =P

Or in my case, escape back to the motherland.
You have to sign up or you face jail time. Go ahead and be a dunce and ignore it...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Move to China and live with the locals, learn their language and culture, then when the U.S authorities come looking you won't speak a word of English anymore, making you effectively useless for the military.

Case closed.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by IDread
The US still drafts people into the military?!

No but they do require you to register.

Loophole=Canada.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
No but they do require you to register.

Loophole=Canada.
Canada is pretty loopy. don't think they're very holy, though.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by RHDIII

anyone know any loop holes?

Get a sex change.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by Graveworm
If god wanted you to wait til marriage why did he give you sexual urges at a teen age?

To test your faith, stupid. Just like dinosaur fossils and the sun!
How creepy/worrying
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
How creepy/worrying

Not any creepier than hagis.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh Canada!!!!
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
touche

(Haggis is awesome)

>.>
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
just sign up, it's not a big deal.

Exactly. You'll get arrested if you don't. Nothing happens if you do.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
its not creepy or worrying. Its been in effect since the world wars you morons.
as somebody else said, the US isnt drafting but they require males above age 18 to register for the Selective Service, but you won't get drafted, at least not until a new war starts. After you register, then if you still don't want to be drafted: Join a muslim mosque so you can file as a CO
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by BostonLP
as somebody else said, the US isnt drafting but they require males above age 18 to register for the Selective Service, but you won't get drafted, at least not until a new war starts. After you register, then if you still don't want to be drafted: Join a muslim mosque so you can file as a CO

Screw that, I'm going to Canada. Mes classes de francais du high school ftw
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by meh!
touche

(Haggis is awesome)

>.>

The US draft ended in 1974. However the selective service commission was required to maintain a list of draft eligible individuals in case a draft became necessary in the future.
What's your excuse for haggis?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
it existed for hundreds of yeras as a dish for poor folk and now it's just frickin tasty!
Three words: "I am gay."
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Everyone has to register for selective service. It's illegal not to. It doesn't mean you're going to be automatically drafted into the military. It means that if they ever need to draft people they can get your happy ass in there. I don't even know why people are worried about a draft, though. We're not immersed in a huge war and on top of that, starting a draft is a long, drawn out process. The President doesn't just decide to start one out of the blue.
You are just registering, you aren't going to be drafted right away. When the time comes that you are going to be drafted then:

1. Move.
2. Get a reason why you aren't viable for military service. A positive drug test or history of serious illness or violence/crime or another reason will suffice I imagine.
3. Dodge it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell

2. Get a reason why you aren't viable for military service. A positive drug test or history of serious illness or violence/crime or another reason will suffice I imagine.

Actually thats a pretty good one.

I have an Israeli friend who managed to avoid compulsory national service because of a failed drugs test due to all the herb he smokes...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Actually thats a pretty good one.

I have an Israeli friend who managed to avoid compulsory national service because of a failed drugs test due to all the herb he smokes...

There you go. If the same applies then TS your problem is solved. Not like it was that much of a problem anyway. .. .. .. . .. glad we don't have this shit over here
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Wait what? I'm over 18 and hasn't seen anything about a draft letter...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
****IN' PANZY!!! Shit people like you are the reason why we have the draft ****in' cowards who are scared of gettin' killed. ****in' war is a part of life and it's never going to go away. Get over just sign up if you get drafted that be amazing.

You could say you're gay, then they might not take you...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
it's called the Selective Service program or something, i had to fill the forms last year. if i remember right, and 18 year-old male must fill it out before being eligible for financial aid. so if you plan on going to college, you gotta do it.

but there's never going to be a draft from how i see it.

Quote by Mongoose87
Three words: "I am gay."

i have a friend who is 19, hasn't registered and is gay. he's mentioned it to a city official who reminded him to sign up, but he still has to fill out the information.

being gay will keep you from being drafted (unless it's changed in the future) but you STILL have to sign up for the Selective Service.
Last edited by dudius at Oct 29, 2008,
I never got anything about registering for the draft. I guess i lucked out lol.
Quote by Shaepwnsyou
Don't pretend to accidentally put your wang in her anus. That's retarded.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wait what? I'm over 18 and hasn't seen anything about a draft letter...

Quote by Chenzo_Gadd
I never got anything about registering for the draft. I guess i lucked out lol.

It's because there is no draft right now. Anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot. Being drafted and registering for selective service are two different things. When you're drafted you get a letter saying you've been drafted. Registering for selective service is something you have to do yourself.
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Screw that, I'm going to Canada. Mes classes de francais du high school ftw

I can become your personal french coach. It won't cost you anything. You'll pay me with blowjobs!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 3