So heres the deal. I have an ibanez 260fm guitar. with stock pickups. And i don't really like them that much. I'm getting a marshall mg 30 maybe 50. so thats what its running through. Right now i have a piece of crap amp. I want to replace the neck pickup and the bridge humbucker. I don't care how much it costs and i'm thinking about either EMG's or Dizmarios.
Quote by james4
if cost isn't something you're worried about, don't get an mg30 or 50..

save up for something better amp-wise first.

..and what genre(s) do you play?

this, for the price of emg's and a marshall mg, you can get yourself a way better amp.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by Bubbles516
So heres the deal. I have an ibanez 260fm guitar. with stock pickups. And i don't really like them that much. I'm getting a marshall mg 30 maybe 50. so thats what its running through. Right now i have a piece of crap amp. I want to replace the neck pickup and the bridge humbucker. I don't care how much it costs and i'm thinking about either EMG's or Dizmarios.

Don't bother with new pickups until you have a good amp.

A Marshall MG is not a good amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
How do you know you don't like the pickups if you're playing through a crap amp?

Wait until you've got an amp that displays the character of your guitar. NOT an MG.