Hey guys ineed to buy a new (electric) guitar tuner, was wondering which brands are good and which i shouild stay away from?

Or any particular model?

I'd like on that maybe has different settings, so i could tune from standard to drop d etc

Oh i'd like to spend less that £50 (100USD) and hopefull i wont need another tuner for a very long time

Any ideas?
Quote by metalnoob89
Hey guys ineed to buy a new (electric) guitar tuner, was wondering which brands are good and which i shouild stay away from?

Or any particular model?

I'd like on that maybe has different settings, so i could tune from standard to drop d etc

Oh i'd like to spend less that £50 (100USD) and hopefull i wont need another tuner for a very long time

Any ideas?

This
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by ze monsta
Shit?

Care to explain why?

-Overpriced
-Inaccurate
-Boss 'bypass'
You have a couple of choices, depending on what you deem important to you.

Korg CA-30 Chromatic Tuner ($19.99)
Uses high-precision LCD needle-type meter. Wide range of pitch detection covers C1-C8. Calibration function lets you specify concert pitch. Built-in high-sensitivity mic. Produces reference tone on internal speaker

Korg CA-40 Electronic Chromatic Tuner ($24.99)
Korg's CA40 offers a detection range wider than ever. Features ultra large LCD screen and adjustable calibration range (410-480Hz). Works with optional CM-100 contact microphone for direct input. Output jack (bypass) makes it easy to check tuning while performing.

String Master Robotic Guitar Tuner ($49.99)
The String Master Robotic Guitar Tuner is incredibly easy to use. Simply plug your guitar into the input jack, pluck the string a few times, and watch in amazement as String Master's powerful motor tunes the string to perfect pitch. The Robotic Guitar Tuner works with any pickup-equipped 6-string. Adapter required for acoustics. Can also be used to wind and unwind with the push of a button. With String Master you get incredible accuracy easily.

ENJOY!!
Quote by DString
You have a couple of choices, depending on what you deem important to you.

Korg CA-30 Chromatic Tuner ($19.99)
Uses high-precision LCD needle-type meter. Wide range of pitch detection covers C1-C8. Calibration function lets you specify concert pitch. Built-in high-sensitivity mic. Produces reference tone on internal speaker

Korg CA-40 Electronic Chromatic Tuner ($24.99)
Korg's CA40 offers a detection range wider than ever. Features ultra large LCD screen and adjustable calibration range (410-480Hz). Works with optional CM-100 contact microphone for direct input. Output jack (bypass) makes it easy to check tuning while performing.

String Master Robotic Guitar Tuner ($49.99)
The String Master Robotic Guitar Tuner is incredibly easy to use. Simply plug your guitar into the input jack, pluck the string a few times, and watch in amazement as String Master's powerful motor tunes the string to perfect pitch. The Robotic Guitar Tuner works with any pickup-equipped 6-string. Adapter required for acoustics. Can also be used to wind and unwind with the push of a button. With String Master you get incredible accuracy easily.

ENJOY!!

He has $100, the String Master is cool in concept, but pretty gimmicky.