Hey guys ineed to buy a new (electric) guitar tuner, was wondering which brands are good and which i shouild stay away from?

Or any particular model?

I'd like on that maybe has different settings, so i could tune from standard to drop d etc

Oh i'd like to spend less that £50 (100USD) and hopefull i wont need another tuner for a very long time

Any ideas?
anything korg is great. they have a lot of models to choose from but i have the ga-10 and its perfect.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Horlicks
The Planet Waves is less accurate and not true-bypass. Why?

because i have it and like it. but i have it in a other loop, so that's not a problem for me.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Go for the Korg Pitchblack- I'm getting one soon
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by metalbaswee
because i have it and like it. but i have it in a other loop, so that's not a problem for me.

Not to mention it's the same price. Worst deal ever.
Quote by Horlicks
Not to mention it's the same price. Worst deal ever.

i got it used for way less, but hey, i'm happy with it. that's what matters.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I'd go with the Korg Pitchblack as well. Wrote up my own review here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_effects/korg/pitchblack_chromatic_tuner/index.html?1876410015#comments

I tested the Planet Waves, but there's a design flaw that pretty much took it out of consideration. The clip that holds on to the foot switch of the Planet Waves pedal is made of a hard plastic. This is the clip that's disengaged in order to insert a 9 volt battery into the pedal. One of the most common issues (searching around on the internet, and experiences from other people I know) explained that it's quite easy for that piece to break. While it doesn't necessarily affect the use of the pedal even if the clip breaks (especially if you use an external power source), it lead me to do further research in the construction of the pedal and I just found the Korg to be superior in build quality and materials. Also, as easy as it is to read, I found the Korg to be the easiest out of the three pedals I had tested in the review.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Hmm the pitch Black is looking like a good choice, but does it have settings on it for instance, to tune to different steps? Drop D for example .

thanks for all replies so far its very appreciated
eh.. you can tune to whatever you want with it.. its a tuner
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by metalnoob89
Hmm the pitch Black is looking like a good choice, but does it have settings on it for instance, to tune to different steps? Drop D for example .

thanks for all replies so far its very appreciated

Well, if you know your notes, all you have to do is tune down the low E from Standard tuning, and keep downtuning until the the tuner says 'D'.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?