I've seen a few of you in the forums... how many Jersey based UGers are out there?
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Not me.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Minkaro

^ had to go and spoil my fun, didn't you...

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Have you ever been to NJ, Hot? It only smells up by newark

RG - old bridge here

I love how the stereotype of Jersey is that it smells and there is garbage everywhere. Its actually one of the cleanest states around, just not up by the Meadowlands (i.e. Giants/Jets Stadium).

Toms River's where Im at.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
I'm not, but I'm thinking about moving there after college.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
What part you lookin at? Or do you have no idea yet?

Gear.
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
exactly. up north it's a little nasty but that's because you get closer and closer to New York xP

it's not bad in most parts. We, just like everyone else, have our bad spots. I'd never drive through Baltimore, MD late at night...

Ahh freehold, thats a nice area... I like Toms River, I figure ill probably live there well after i get out of college. Im in school in North Jersey right now and it made me realize how much it really does suck up here.

Gear.
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Where are you at? Montclair?

nahh im right up the road from there. William Paterson University.

Gear.
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Ah, good ol' willy p... isn't that such a lovely area? Have you had the experience of west patterson at all? LoL

Quote by STERIOGRAM134
What part you lookin at? Or do you have no idea yet?

No idea. I've heard good things about the music scene around New Brunswick, but I'm not familiar with NJ geography.

I'm considering it as a place to live because it's on the east coast, it's close to a bunch of cool places in the northeast, and I don't know anyone there. A fresh start would be nice.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
New Brunswick's music scene is pretty strong but the area is not great to live in. It's by Rutgers University so there's a TON of hot college girls running around in next to nothing (ftw) but one or two blocks away from there is, well... yea... it can get ugly...

the band Thursday is one of the newer bands to come from New Brunswick and Trax East is a famous recording studio in South River - which is about 6 miles from NB... if you move to this area, Edison isn't too bad (price and area) and it's basically right next to New brunswick but it's a better area...

Durrrty Jurrrsey.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8
New Brunswick's music scene is pretty strong but the area is not great to live in. It's by Rutgers University so there's a TON of hot college girls running around in next to nothing (ftw) but one or two blocks away from there is, well... yea... it can get ugly...

the band Thursday is one of the newer bands to come from New Brunswick and Trax East is a famous recording studio in South River - which is about 6 miles from NB... if you move to this area, Edison isn't too bad (price and area) and it's basically right next to New brunswick but it's a better area...

New Brunswick's music scene is great, and really it's not that bad. Like yeah, some parts you don't want to be walking around in at night alone, but most of it is fine and safe. My dad said 20 or so years ago it used to be way shittier. There are also a lot of areas that you can easily access New Brunswick that are pretty nice.

Also, I live in central Jersey, right near Somerville, Bridgewater to be exact.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8
Have you ever been to NJ, Hot? It only smells up by newark

RG - old bridge here

Oh really? I live in Old Bridge as well, are you in high school?
Bayvillefag here. I'm gonna go to college at Steven's in Hoboken and then I'm outta here.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
8,724,560 according to the US census.

I've had some great times in Jersey btw. I know they were cause I don't remember most of them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Durrrty Jurrrsey.

^ this coming from a bennie...

Quote by Thales
Oh really? I live in Old Bridge as well, are you in high school?

nah man... i graduated in 1998... god i'm old

Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8
nah man... i graduated in 1998... god i'm old

Aww now now. Pat pat.
Quit whining punk.

That ought to make you feel younger.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Nj!
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
LoL thanks jackal

Quote by STERIOGRAM134
I love how the stereotype of Jersey is that it smells and there is garbage everywhere. Its actually one of the cleanest states around, just not up by the Meadowlands (i.e. Giants/Jets Stadium).

Toms River's where Im at.

Quote by Guitar Skater
toms rivers my home town, currently freehold i reside

Your both pretty close to me, I'm from Howell.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
new jersey gets its bad rep from the areas near new york city. im in a very nice town no more then 30 minutes from newyork city.
I live in Atlantic County. The town I live in is crappy and its pretty crowded at the areas surrounding route 30 and 42 but go north or south from where I live and its pretty sparsely populated with lots of forest. I like it like that.