What is your threshold setting and where do you have the pedal in your effects chain?

I have mine set @ just above -30 (a hair above 12 O'clock) and it's at the end of my effects chain in front of my Delay.

Thanks,

>r
Last edited by 667 at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by 667
What is your threshold setting and where do you have the pedal in your effects chain?

I have mine set @ just above -30 (slightly 12 O'clock) and it's at the end of my effects chain in front of my Delay.

Thanks,

>r

End of the effects chain is proper, your setting is much higher than mine though. I just set mine at the exact threshold of quietness and not a bit higher (about 10 o'clock max)
There's one knob on the thing, what's it matter what the settings are? It's not hard to set it

But for the record, I use mine in front of my amp with it set around 11 o'clock, but I never use it anymore because if I walk out into the landing outside the room, all the noise goes away.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
There's one knob on the thing, what's it matter what the settings are? It's not hard to set it

Easy MatrixCraw. Just comparing threshold settings.
Mine's between 12 and 1 o'clock.

Keep in mind, I'm playing out of an AT-100 with the gain at 9.
Quote by MatrixClaw

But for the record, I use mine in front of my amp with it set around 11 o'clock, but I never use it anymore because if I walk out into the landing outside the room, all the noise goes away.

If you're thinking about selling PM me.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
use it directly after my guitar and before my wah/OD/Boost pedals in front of the amp, and then it's also first in the loop before my EQ pedal and delay. Threshold between 11:30-12:00. It's a GString so it has inputs for both the front and loop. This allows my boost pedals to still hit the preamp directly, but still get filtered as it tracks the clean guitar signal against noise on the fx loop. Also takes away any amp noise this way.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
i plug mine in between the guitar and the amp, i guess around 10 o'clock, and the location is the same room as my amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i went through 2 decimator pedals that crapped out on me, so i cut the shit and went for the ProRackG. I put it right before my G Major and EQ in my effects loop (so right after the preamp in the loop), because I don't want it screwing with the decay of any effects. My threshold is at about -20 dB for both channels. It truly is an amazing machine...crazy volumes at unimaginable levels of gain, yet the damn rig gives me no feedback or unwanted hiss...EVER..play as staccato as you want, or cut off as abruptly as you want..and you hear NOTHING!
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups