So I just recorded this last night, it's like less than a minute, so it won't take up too much of your time. It's called All you need, and it's just an instrumental. It's my first time recording electric guitar, I've always just done acoustic, so it's alright i guess. Anyways, just wanted to see what you all thought of it. Check it out if you don't mind, and leave me feedback, ya know! thanks!

oh yeah, it's on my profile, just in case you were wondering!
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
Thanks for all the input! yeah listening to it again, I guess some of the timing was a bit off, but it was just a one-take kinda deal. just record the tracks then mix 'em. I don't really put drums and stuff in my music because:
1.I have no drums
2.If I did, I wouldn't be able to record them
3.I don't know anything about those programs you use to make drum loops and stuff.
4.I don't really like the sound of sampled drums, I think if you put those in, the music would probably just sound better without them.
anyways, thanks for the feedback!

But if anyone has any advice about putting beats and drums into music, that would be appreciated. I mean, I have a mic, and i've experimented with just using anything that's lying around for a percussion instrument, but actual drums would be cool too.
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
Last edited by vodoochile at Oct 30, 2008,