I recently broke my line 6 amp 75 watt, and they ended up giving me a brand new one in the box, is there any chance if i go to a different guitar center can they exchange it towards a new amp, like give me store credit towards another amp, Its brand new in the box not opened, but I have no reciept for it
They should be able to look up your receipt by your name or phone number. Mine has done that for me before. Get a Peavey Vypyr if you get store credit. Or, at least play one and see what you think. It's light years better than a Spider III.
yah the spider 3 sucks, since my old one broke on me they gave me a brand new one even though im past the 30 day policy, so now I have a brand new amp in box without a reciept and cant look it up cause they will see that it was exchanged so im saying can i go in their and so like " oh i got it for my b-day but i dont really like it", can i exchange it?"
you should be able to , prob just go back to the same one, u dont need an excuse...uve never played it, and theyll have a receipt
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
im saying the reciept is past 30 days they just gave me a new amp and replaced my older one, so all i have is an in the box unopened spider 3
If you say it was a gift, then it makes sense that you wouldnt have a receipt for it. And if its visibly unopened, it should be able to be turned in for store credit. Although you might not get 100% of its value, you should get most of it.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Guitar Center keeps your purchases on record. If I went to my local GC (or most any GC for that matter), they can look me up on their system and see everything I purchased.

I've returned/exchanged things without a receipt before, as they were able to just look the information up in their system.

edit: If you've never opened the replacement, there's a good chance they'll still work with you. Best thing to simply do is ask.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by TheEsupremacy
They should be able to look up your receipt by your name or phone number. Mine has done that for me before. Get a Peavey Vypyr if you get store credit. Or, at least play one and see what you think. It's light years better than a Spider III.

I second this. You gotta try a Vypyr. I almost bought a Line 6 but after I played a Vypyr I liked it alot better than the Line 6.
I have the reciept for the exchange in my hand, it has 2 of the line 6's the one i exhacged so could i bring that it