So i was caught after drinking two beers by the police, blew into a breathalyzer and all that, and this happened in the beginning of October.
Now, im 17, but the 18 year olds who got caught got their tickets and were sent away.

I STILL havent gotten anything in the mail about a court date or a ticket or anything, and so I was wondering .. HOw long do they have to send me something before everything is null and void. i mean, is there a time limit???
Im not really sure they can do anything since you're underage, so I doubt anything will happen
The 18 year olds are legally allowed to drink alcohol.

I don't know if there is strictly a "time limit" Just depends if they decide to follow it up or not.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by matt169

I don't know if there is strictly a "time limit" Just depends if they decide to follow it up or not.

Maybe he lives in the US? Facepalm yourself dumbass.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by matt169

not in the US

TS, I would say if you haven't got anything yet don't worry about it
You are now blinking manually
14 days i believe.

if you get it still, don't pay the fine, take it to court and say it was late etc... my uncle got a speeding ticket, that arrived after 15 days, he took it to court and the court found in his favour so he was let off cos the ticket got to him after hte 14 day thing.

so yeh, you MAY wanna double-check that with someone from the citizens advice buerau (just walk in and ask, only takes 5 mins) but i'm sure its 14 days
3 years
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
it depends, but it's usually a couple of weeks before it's thrown out due to statute of limitations.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I need a new mic for my Xbox 360 headset.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by matt169

not in america. make sure you know where ts lives next time maybe?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win