As much as I hate e-bay,

I just HAD to bid on a John Petrucci Mystic Dream model, and OMFG I WON. I believe the value is $2175, or something around two grand, and my winning bid was $1300.

PICTURES WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS IT'S HERE ! >_<
Congratulations, I hope you didn't get screwed over. I want the Petrucci 6-String model bad.
I hope I didn't get screwed over, too. xD.
I would unleash a fury of many volcanos and other natural devastations if it were fake. Ohhh man. I can see the prison bars, now.
Link to ebay auction? They stay around for a while after the bidding finishes. It should be in "My Ebay" under "won."
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by dandadog
Hope it ain't fake.

Oh boy, wouldnt your face be red

Congrats!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ernie-Ball-John-Petrucci-Signature-series-Elect-Guitar_W0QQitemZ250313139163QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250313139163&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1209%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Small scratch, not at all enough to displease me, missing back plate, again not important to me, plastic coming off of electronics backplate, third time, not something I worry about.

I just noticed that Petrucci's models don't seem to have locking nuts...O.o. Maybe his tremelo is magical and returns to proper tuning -- or maybe that's wishful thinking. There must be some method to his methodical madness, though I don't play with the tremelo all that often, anyhow.

When I do play with the whammy, it will be on my Ibanez S470DXQM. =D !

- - - - -

Edit: I noticed that, in my ignorance, the guitar wouldn't need a locking nut, as I believe the Schaller tuners lock, themselves.
Last edited by Jawshuwa at Oct 29, 2008,
Just so you know, the owner strung that guitar strung incorrectly

我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Quote by dandadog
Hope it ain't fake.

+10000000000

my friend bought a fake gibson for 600 once.
sounded like shit.
Digital Distribution sucks.