All you Ibanez owners, does it feel weird to you playing a guitar with a sensibly sized neck? Because me and my mate (both Ibanez users) played a Jackson Kelly today, and were really put off by the neck size. This happen to anyone else?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

it did when the only guitar i played was an ibanez. now i have several guitars, i can adapt pretty quickly.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, once you play different profile necks extensively you can adapt pretty quickly like Dave said.

Apparently I'm one of few I know that can play Ibanezs and Schecters about the same. (probably cause I'm not good lol)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
well, i mean i can normally shred more easily on ibanez style necks, but normally on guitars with thicker necks i wouldn't be ripping out the friedman-style arpeggios anyway...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
All Ibanez necks are way to thin. I used to have an RG but sold it. I'm just too acoustomed to the old fashioned necks. Maybe not you but it's all in good taste.