Stellar 5 string bass, black, black hardware, bolt on maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, bridge and middle single coil pick ups. $140.00

Amp: Behringer BXL900A Ultrabass Bass Combo Amplifier $140.00

pics upon request. US ONLY paypal accepted, if paying with money order, I have to receive the payment before shipping.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.

Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
bump
Quote by Kanthras
anybody?
Quote by Kanthras
replied
Quote by Kanthras
???
Quote by Kanthras
sweet.
Quote by Kanthras
up?
Quote by Kanthras
Items are still available.
Quote by Kanthras
I got a red and black version of this bass. Man it's a great bass, why you wanting to sell it? I don't have the money now, and I can't justify buying the exact same thing in a different color, but good luck selling. Free Bump
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...