do someone buy guitar on 247.com??Digital Village Retail Warehouse?? why is it cheaper than other shops?is it nice?
i haven't bought a guitar from them, but i bought an epiphone valve junior speaker cabinet from them, and it was pretty cheap. It had a few tiny marks (not worth sending back, it was only cosmetic, and very slight), but worth mentioning.

I haven't checked all their prices, the few prices i did check seemed pretty decent, but you'd want to check against gak.co.uk, and thomann.de as well (probably a few other online shops too, just to be sure).
EDIT: just realised you asked why it's cheaper. I'm guessing they have an internet only part of their business which has lower overheads than e.g. a shop would have, and also they may not set up the guitars before sending them out etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i think he means http://www.dv247.com/

but i could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I buy strings from them all the time, and they haven't let me down yet.

Woo!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
spam?
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live
Quote by finalstraw
how many days does it send you the stuff usually??

i think mine took about 3-4 days (i'm in northern ireland though, so it probably took an extra day than it would have if i lived in england, scotland or wales)- the thing i bought was in stock when i ordered it, though.

strings are more or less personal preference, the only sure way of finding your favourites is to buy a bunch, unfortunately...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?