Welcome to the Official Movie Thread!

Here, we can talk about popular movies, movies you like, and arrivals. A popular Topic on this thread will probably be the new movie, (already out in places) Saw V.

Incase any of you don't know about the story-line about the R-rated movie, it circles around the main character Hoffman. Hoffman is seemingly the last person alive to carry on the Jigsaw legacy. But when his secret is threatened, Hoffman must go on the hunt to eliminate all loose ends.

I've never liked the saw Movies, but these seem acceptable. Still, me and my queasy stomach are NOT going to watch the movie.

Also coming out, it the new James Bond movie, Quantum Of Solace. IN a minefield of treachery, murder, and deceit, Bond allies with old friends in a battle to uncover the truth. As he gets closer to finding the man responsible for the betrayal of Vesper (His Partner), 007 must keep one stop ahead of the CIA, the terrorists, and even M, to unravel Greene's sinister plan and stop his organization.

I am Definitely going to watch this one. I've always loved there movies.

If anyone wants some background info on any other movie, and my own opinion on Different movies, then just post it. FAQ's will also be added later.

If Spoilers are to be posted, write SPOILER in something that'l stand out.

-Z
Last edited by zzeazz at Oct 29, 2008,
I'm going to see Bond for my birthday
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Saw V is awful IMO. Too much gore for me and the storyline is really contradicting things from the other movies.

My favourtie movie of all time is Talladega Nights.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Sweet, first page.
I'm definetly(sp?) seeing both of those.
This will be a good thread

The last movie I saw was Iron Man. Saw it for the first time this weekend. Downey was ****in' pimp in that movie.
Last edited by coryklok at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by andy_thomas
Saw V is awful IMO. Too much gore for me and the storyline is really contradicting things from the other movies.

Favorite of all time? I think that's a pretty bold statement. But, your opinion none the less, and I did think it was pretty amusing.
My favorite movie of all time is probably Donnie Darko. Mulholland Drive makes a close number two.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by andy_thomas

Really? I thought it was a terrible movie, but each to their own.

I loved 3:10 To Yuma.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Sorry for not posting in the Post, But I want to get it through that I will edit this as much as I can... I'll Also make it "Pretty" like Reva!
i saw passchendaele, it wasnt all that good
like 2 war scenes, its a romance
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
My favorite has gotta be The Prestige, it took me everywhere and back , also Im pumped to go see Saw V, even if it is horrible, I try to go in with no expectations of how it should be.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Has anyone seen Religousless, or whatever nonsense of a name it is?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I can't wait to see Twilight. But the trailer looked EXTREMELY dissapointing. Edward should look like Gerard Way...
"I Like Cheese"
Quote by Sven Valentine
I can't wait to see Twilight. But the trailer looked EXTREMELY dissapointing. Edward should look like Gerard Way...

From what I've heard, a lot of people like him. His acting is great for that part.
Quote by zzeazz
How about Cloverfield? What do you guys think about it?

Awesome movie, they have to make a second one.. right?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
Awesome movie, they have to make a second one.. right?

Ratings plummeted. Lately, pretty Famous reviewers saw Clover-field, and hated the lack of information on each character, and the confusing Story-line.
This thread has been attempted many time and has yet to last very long thus far, but I wish you luck.

I love films, they're my second passion after music. I won't list all of my favorite films (look in my profile if you're really that curious) but some of my favorite directors include Robert Altman, David Cronenberg, Akira Kurosawa, Ingmar Bergman, Francois Truffat, Federico Fellini, Stanley Kubrick, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now.

Starting November 1st, my local arthouse theater is having a Stanley Kubrick retrospective. Which means I'll get to experience 2001, Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange, and Barry Lyndon (among others) on the big screen. I am so excited I can barely stand it.
What do you guys think of 28 Weeks Later? I saw it not to long ago and thought that it was a pretty decent film. I didn't find it to be that scary. To me i felt sad because of how the family is torn apart.
Quantum of Solace FTW
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65