seen this guitar in a book ages ago and can never find it.
the book was called "guitar essentials"

and in there. their was a photo of a guy playing a guitar. it had "stategy" on the headstock. presumably the makes name. although i cannot find anything on a strategy guitar anyway

anyways it was white with black scratch board. shaped like your standard fender shape.

anyone heard of strategy guitars? or want to do some research lol
picture?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
i cant find any. i put strategy guitar etc into google i get loads of f**king guitar hero
Why are you so excited about it? Do you have some information you're not telling us?
nop. i just have a boner for this guitar. but as i just found out. they were reasonably rare in the eighties. let alone me trying to get a hold of one in uk
Seems like you could just get any white strat or strat copy and put a black pickguard on it, if it's the look you like, and the rest of the appointments (black hardware, active H/S/S pups) are probably easier to find than a specific 80s off-name strat copy -- maybe even cheaper, too. Just sayin'.