I've been looking into getting a headphone amp for late night practice sessions. I cruised the gear forums and theres a lot about the pocket pods and the Vox headphone amp line up but I saw nothing about the M-AUDIO jam lab.

So I have 2 questions:

1) Do you own a jam lab?
2) Are you satisfied with your puchase?

The jam lab is arguably cheaper than the Pocket pod, so if I get some good reviews on the Jam lab I'm going to buy it.

Please note: I do understand that the jam lab require a comp. and the Pocket pod doesn't, but I will be using it at home to not wake the nieghbors. I won't be traveling with it so thats not an issue.

Thanks in advance!!!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I have a Jam-lab, I bought it about 3 months ago for basic riff recording, jamming, stuff like that. The quality is OK, you get what you pay for, essentially. If you're looking to just get SOMETHING on the computer that's yours, I guess it isn't too bad.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by BostonLP
I have a Jam-lab, I bought it about 3 months ago for basic riff recording, jamming, stuff like that. The quality is OK, you get what you pay for, essentially. If you're looking to just get SOMETHING on the computer that's yours, I guess it isn't too bad.

Question answered. Thanks bro!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200