****ing signed.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I agree, it's not so much that it looks retarded, but the fact that I've just been standing around at some punk shows and gotten kicked in the face by some "dancing" asshole.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
u just hate it cuz they probably kick u in the face multiple times.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by itsxsteves
u just hate it cuz they probably kick u in the face multiple times.

Thats a pretty valid reason to hate it really.

Last.fm
Uh huh..no

Do what you do and let others do what they want to do..
It really isn't that serious
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Do what you do and let others do what they want to do..
It really isn't that serious

I got three teeth knocked out at the last show I went too because of this shit, and I wasn't even in the pit when it happened, that sort of thing isn't uncommon either.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I got three teeth knocked out at the last show I went too because of this shit, and I wasn't even in the pit when it happened, that sort of thing isn't uncommon either.

Ok and the same thing can't happen to someone when they're moshing?
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
signed it. dont believe me? look at the pettition
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
I wouldnt mind, but when people who dont want to hardcore dance get hurt becaue of it, it needs to stop, i dislike pits all together, because i paid to see a band, not having my back facing them so i dont get clobbered by someone
Finally.. Make a group or something against that emoshit too, while you're at it.

I hate hardcore dancers from the core of my heart.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Ok and the same thing can't happen to someone when they're moshing?

The difference is I wasn't a willing participant in this, I was standing at the bar, what happens in the pit is one thing, but when people are doing wild spin kicks and crap it tends to leave the pit pretty quickly and a lot of people who just want to watch te show without getting into the pit end up getting hurt anyway.

Last.fm
look at all the little scene ****ers complaining!!(theyre all like 15 too!!!)
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Agreed.

Hardcore sucks major balls.

It's like smoking. Spreads like a plague to teenagers.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Tom_hatton

Hardcore is awesome!

Obviously trolling...
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by JeanMi36
Agreed.

Hardcore sucks major balls.

It's like smoking. Spreads like a plague to teenagers.

smoking cigarettes is better for your health than going to a concert and getting your nose busted
I'm Steve
This is ridiculous..
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
I'll still throw down.

You all are so stupid. How the fuck can you push your ideas and musical interests on hardcore kids, but when they have something they like, you shoot it down.

Quit being such closed-minded morons.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Trefellin
I don't think he is.

oh my god i just read it and i think you might be right. nice evangelion sig by the way.
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
smoking cigarettes is better for your health than going to a concert and getting your nose busted

+1

I should know. I'm a smoker, dammit!
I have quite a few friends who are all about their hardcore and going to shows and hardcore dancing, keep in mind I knew these kids and was friends with them before they became scene kids, but I just have to do a facepalm everytime I see them hardcore dancing in public, and not to mention they should lose the tight ass jeans, the dudes anyway, I wear fairly loose jeans and I still feel like its to tight down there I can't imagine putting them into girls jeans, but anyway they really do look foolish, if you are going to beat the shit out of somebody take note of old metallica shows, pantera shows and slayer shows, not hardcore bands.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Oct 29, 2008,
you act like if we listen to hardcore that we're against everything else. well, i can tell you I'm not. i love hardcore, and i love to hardcore/slam dance. some of my other favorite bands are Metallica, CKY, Coheed, and other stuff that isn't hardcore. i get pissed when people hate on a genre. don't like it? shut the **** up and ignore it then
Quote by brandon369852
I'll still throw down.

id rather fight the little ****s. ive beaten up like 4 in the past year.
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Eloy montes
Obviously trolling...

We can only pray that, that would be the case..

Quote by dannystro527
you act like if we listen to hardcore that we're against everything else. well, i can tell you I'm not. i love hardcore, and i love to hardcore/slam dance. some of my other favorite bands are Metallica, CKY, Coheed, and other stuff that isn't hardcore. i get pissed when people hate on a genre. don't like it? shut the **** up and ignore it then

Wanna fight about it'?... Or maybe hardcore dance about it?..
Quote by Eloy montes
id rather fight the little ****s. ive beaten up like 4 in the past year.

You're a man, brother.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by dannystro527

i would ignore it if it wanst going on at all the cool shows(slayer, pestilence.etc.)
until then we'll fight the plague that is posers(suck as yourself ) and their dancing
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
Ok, this is getting reported
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
just to let you know, slayer is complete shit. nothing against pestilence though. and i hardcore dance in the proper place, like at a hardcore show. if im at a metal show, ill just straight up mosh, and nothing else