Im selling my epiphone in order to buy something better..unfortunately the guitar stores here suck and i have to drive 2 hours to try an esp or mid-high level jackson.

Are there any owners of ESP Eclipses or Jackson RR5s that can give me feedback on these two guitars?
I have played both of them but only for about 15 minutes each. From that short time i pretty much only figured out that the neck of the RR5 felt faster. I had also considered the ESP Horizon because i do like the 24 frets on my PRS... but i prefer looks of the eclipse and RR5 to the horizon. I would prefer to not have a trem/FR.
I personally love my eclipse. Believe it or not, it's also pretty versatile. What questions do you have about it?
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
just general stuff that i cant learn just by reading the specs i spose, opinion type stuff.

What stuff in particular do you love about it? Ive also never played it with a strap i spose so how does it feel to play while standing? my epiphone is fairly neck heavy compared to my PRS.
K, well first of all I love the quality. It's blown every custom Gibson that I've played out of the water. When I bought it, it was absolutely flawless. Even the setup was perfect. The neck just feels amazing, but you probably know that from the time you played it, even if it was only for a short period. I gig with it all the time and have enough confidence in the that I don't bring a backup. It's not very neck heavy, but then again I might just be used to that kind of guitar. I've also put it through hell and it still plays like the day I bought it, with the EMG 81/60s blazing away. All in all, unless I completely trash it, it will be my last guitar. If I do trash it I will have a custom eclipse made for me. And pardon any mistakes I make, I'm at work
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.