i concur
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Lol, is this the one where he masturbates in the closet widly, then comes in angus youngs face? I love that one

EDIT: It isn't is it?

Is it the one with the shed and the depressed alcoholic-looking guy?

I agree.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
When he went into the shed and there was rock music I thought it was an advert for Guitar Hero or Rock Band ... then I realised it was just s*it.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
do you think thats what they were going for?

lol have they done adverts before? the video for their song is pretty bad/funny too.
lol, honestly, I don't think they care anymore, it's their last album, so they just said f*ck it. At least the music is good, and Brian has some what of his voice back. I'm seeing them in a week here in Detroit
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
Quote by codyadamscea
yeah its pretty bad, at least its not like their rockband commercial with a bunch of musician wannabes trying to look cool playing their fake instruments

The guitar hero commercial on the other hand is awesome. Tony hawk, Kobe Bryant, Derek Jeter, and Michael Phelps rocking plastic instruments. Awesome.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS