Someone is selling one locally and i need an amp upgrade. Is this worth it? I am new to bass guitar
probably as long as its in remotely good condition
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
what amp dont judge by wattage it could be a peice or crap and breakdown but if its in good sturdy condition then id say go for it i like my rumble theres better for the price but not bad
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
At such a low price? I dunno you might want to try it out first there might be something wrong with it.
^Definitely try it out first. You don't want to waste $150 on a 200W paper weight. Check all the settings, go loud, test all the inputs, play slap/harmonics/just plain hard. Give it a good test run, and if you like it, buy it.
Well, which Fender amp is it? And, as our peers here have said, test it out, push it, make sure it's still usable.

Even if you don't like it in terms of tone, etc., I would suggest buying it and reselling it if it's in good shape. I'm sure you can turn a prophet on a 200W Fender you buy for $150.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
the only 200watt fender i can think off right now is bassman 250 which is a damn good amp. it could be an older model though. aslong as it's not a rumble it's worth it easily
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.