Poll: Who fails the hardest?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who fails the hardest?
Epic Fail kid
31 44%
Halo kid
21 30%
Star Wars kid
19 27%
Voters: 71.
im sure a few of you guys know about star wars kid, and a lot of you know about epic fail kid (of course...) , but a new contender has just stepped up to the fail throne. Halo kid. I won't explain what he does in the video.. you'll have to see for yourself..

Now UG, here are the links to all three of the videos, and decide.. who is the TRUE Heir to the fail throne?

Halo kid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45J0SCXO5s

Epic Fail kid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OONnAVIQ3I&feature=related

and Star Wars kid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

go.

EDIT:
(Copy->pasted from halo kid's youtube page)
fartbuttface
*********Last Sign In: 2 days ago********
Videos Watched: 7,982
Subscribers: 2,158
Channel Views: 120,347

now don't you say he's dead
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Last edited by tsoyguitar at Oct 29, 2008,
vs thread against the rules, close nao
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
The Halo Kid is dead.

No joke.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by NuSiK
The Halo Kid is dead.

No joke.

not the same kid the one that killed himself was American
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Quote by \m/-Metallica

yeah that kid is american
and it is him (Y)
I remember from the original news article
Quote by \m/-Metallica

Really? I saw an article with a picture of the card-board weapons kid.

I could be wrong though.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Regardless I think you guys need to link to said article.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by deathofagod
yeah that kid is american
and it is him (Y)
I remember from the original news article

The kid that killed himself happened around early September but his most recent video is September 26

EDIT:
Quote by tremeloud
Regardless I think you guys need to link to said article.
I did and found one that dated from September 8th http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=6083
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
I heard if the they were all in the same room for more than 1 second world leaders would agree to launch all of their nuclear missiles...at that room.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by \m/-Metallica
The kid that killed himself happened around early September but his most recent video is September 26

EDIT: I did and found one that dated from September 8th http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=6083

Yeah from that I am fully convinced that it's a completely different person. His youtube page says he is from Canada, the dead kid is American, and it said he logged in two days ago.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
All of the above.

And the Star Wars kid fighting Agent Smith is epic win, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEibGgp-GA
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
what's worse? the people that made the videos or the people that actually watch them and laugh at little kids being kids?
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
no he didnt.. i looked on his youtube and checked his gamertag.. he was last on a few days ago. i still flamed his "one" guitar lesson.. hes ****ing garbage
GUYS!

We must wiggle our string to whammy!
We must get in touch with the note.. BE THE NOTE!!!
I know its off-topic... But I felt like I needed to share this.
'On a Guitar Improv Video'
Quote by SkaterboyCKY2

Y R PPL SO STUPED!
its an improv so eh cant rly play guitar.
you.

EDIT: to elaborate.. i mean, you've watched all of them and thought "I'll make a thread about them" seriously there not that bad.. the halo kid is a bit sad and nerdy, but we're on a guitar forum! I would probably do the star wars kid thing if i didnt know anyone was filming, or even if i did, and the epic fail kid was a bit of a fail, but thats a mistake, and hes learnt from it. so stfu being dicks please.. "cant we all just get along?!"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Last edited by will123456789 at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by untalented
what's worse? the people that made the videos or the people that actually watch them and laugh at little kids being kids?

Amen.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Who the hell is epic fail kid? Epic fail is all of them isn't it?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I absolutely love everyone who did those grey pop up comment boxes on the whammy bar kid, I almost cried of laughter cuz of the boxes.

And star wars kid is old but hilarious, Someone edited it and made it even funnier though

Star Wars Kid Edited (Hilarious)
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
I heard that Star Wars Kid got committed to a psychiatric ward somewhere because of all the abuse he got for that video. I mean, he's clearly not right in the head anyway, and it's pretty childish to take the piss out of him.

Same with Halo Kid. So what if he likes making cardboard props? At least he's doing something creative. And he's like what, 8? I'm sure loads of people still dressed up and played imaginary games aged 8. Hell, I'm 20 and I still dress up on Pirate Day. There's more rum drinking than when I was 8, but that's beside the point. >.>

OK, I'll admit that Whammy Bar Kid is a bit of a tosser. But he's young, he'll learn.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Obviously whammy without a whammy bar kid failed the most. At least the Halo kid was somewhat creative and having fun being a kid, and as for Star Wars kid.......um no comment.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I don't see anything particularly 'fail' about Halo kid. He's doing what kids do at that age. Same with Star Wars kid (although most kids are sensible enough not to film themselves making a tit of themselves).

Whammy kid... now that is funny
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.