I have been growing my hair out for about 2 months. Right now it covers the back of my neck, goes over about half of my ears, and is about a millimeter away from hitting my eyes in the front. After I take a shower, it looks really good. Nice and straight and always looks really really clean. After a few hours though, it starts to curl, get wavy, parts in the front, and looks dirty. How can I stop this from happening? Is this a natural thing with people with really long hair? I want to grow it out longer but now I might need to get it cut short again because of this problem.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

yay!!! just like my hair!!!!
problem?? what problem, let it curl
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Straighten it then.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Hair thread please

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Straighten it, duuuh.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Dry it with a hairdryer, straighten it if it's not straight after that.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
There is a hair thread? And my straighten it, do you mean like, use a straightener?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic