So my intonation completely blows. On the low E, it is 2 cents flat at the 12th fret. However, at the high E, it is over 6 cents flat. I have all the saddles screwed as far as they can be to the nut, but the strings are still flat. I tried adjusting the neck to decrease the slight bow, but that didn't help at all. The bow was decreased well enough, but...
I also have VERY bad fret buzz at the first 3 or so frets. Most of it is tolerable, but the 2nd fret on the A string is just absolutely terrible and it got worse as I decreased the bow in the neck.
How can I decrease the fret buzz, improve intonation, whilst keeping low action and a straight neck?
how new are your strings? if they're old, intonation problems arise, especially on the high e. Same with string buzz. If you have new strings, try getting thicker strings (move from 9's to 10s, or 10s to 11s), or bring it in to a shop if you dont want thicker strings.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
like said, new strings, making neck or gauge adjustments.

also the type of guitar and bridge are important.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011