I need to buys a guitar and my only choice is between these two because ia have a very tight budget:

A Squire strat or an Ibanez gio please help me..

By the way I'm a shredder but I also love the tone of a strat can anyone help me?
Last edited by RSlove at Oct 30, 2008,
well what is your budget....there might be a chance that you can get a good LTD...
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by chrisa123
well what is your budget....there might be a chance that you can get a good LTD...

well the problem is it's hard to find an ESP LTD here in the Philippines
guys please give me a wider answer on why I should pick that kind of guitar because some of the people here said that Ibanez Gio guitars has a bad quality do you guys think it's true?
youve been playing two years and thats the best you can get id recomend you save some cash and get a better guitar you wont get anything out of those
edit: going by join date
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Well here's my situation I'm a very poor musician But most of the time whenever I'm hired to play I always choose a marshall amp.

I'm using a Boss ME6 pedal.
Quote by johng2011
Ibanez has given me problems many of times. Go with the Strat

That's what most people say to me but can anyone tell me that exact problem?

I love the strat sound but I have a little problem doing fast riffs however with the Ibanez I can move freely.
Quote by alternitivebass
youve been playing two years and thats the best you can get id recomend you save some cash and get a better guitar you wont get anything out of those
edit: going by join date

Good recommendation, but maybe we need to reconsider his financial situation. A guitar you'd consider reasonably priced, but it may not be so elsewhere in the world.

I work in Singapore, and the half stacks I see so prevalent on these boards are a massive luxury over here. I don't know many people who even begin to afford tube combos.

I bought a Krank Rev Jr Pro, and my friends are drooling, because the cash I dropped on that amp is a lot of money here, but from what I gather from the boards, that sum can easily be achieved by many people on this board through mere savings.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I'm actually looking for a temporary guitar, once I get the money that I need I will buy a better guitar.
Last edited by RSlove at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by johng2011
Ibanez has given me problems many of times. Go with the Strat

correction - cheap, shitty guitars have given you problems many times.

My Ibanez plays like a dream and the only problem it's ever had in 15 years is a dirty pickup selector switch...but it did cost £600.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com