i need a guitar pedal to go with my fender amp which only has overdrive(i think???) so i need a pedal with distortion,wah-wah, reverb, tremolo, chorus/flange
Quote by merr08
so i need a pedal with distortion,wah-wah, reverb, tremolo, chorus/flange

No, you don't. From the sounds of it, you're somewhat of a new guitarist (nothing wrong with that) and you think you need chorus/flange/wah-wah/tremolo. As a new guitarist (if my intuition is correct) you shouldn't bother with a pedal that can do all that stuff. Get one that can do distortion (Digitech MetalMaster is cheap and alright for metal), and just work on that. You don't need all those neat little tricks until you know how to play anyways
I would suggest a cheap digitech or something. They don't sound great, but for a new guitarist to experiment with they aren't bad.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by pensiveintensiv
No, you don't. From the sounds of it, you're somewhat of a new guitarist (nothing wrong with that) and you think you need chorus/flange/wah-wah/tremolo. As a new guitarist (if my intuition is correct) you shouldn't bother with a pedal that can do all that stuff. Get one that can do distortion (Digitech MetalMaster is cheap and alright for metal), and just work on that. You don't need all those neat little tricks until you know how to play anyways

yer im new only playing for 5 months but im in a band and it would be nice to have the different dynamics because were gonna record soon
^You're in a band? You should be looking for a new amp above all else.
You're going to record with a frontman 15?

I pity the ears listening to your recordings.

especially with a multi effects, that'll make everything sound worse. And how are you practicing with a drummer with only 15 solid state watts?
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
noooo there is a 45 watt in college which we can record with but no effects pedal
A 45 watt what? I'd still be looking for my own amp.
Quote by merr08
45 watt roland cube

this pokemon doesn't exist.

EVER. Just googled.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120