http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Masterbuilt-Crash-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar-and-Pro-Jr--Amp-Set-517567-i1173667.gc

I was screwing around, looking for the most expensive guitar on the site, and at $24000, this was it. It had an average of 3 stars though.

What I made this thread about is the last review on that page. Scroll down all the way to the 4 star review called "the best starter guitar." Is this kid a spoiled retard whose dad is loaded with case or a joke review? I really can't tell...I'm scared if it's teh first.
I'm 95% sure he's being a smart ass.
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

Don't believe everything you read online. Someone was just trying to be funny in the review but they failed miserably
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
its kind easy to tell its a joke
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I'm surprised people actually buy that guitar.

And yeah, I suspected it wasn't serious, but if it was, I want to see how messed up that kid is.
No, he wasn't sarcastic at all.
And neither am I.

At least you could have taken a hint from that carpet part...
i don't think any of these reviewers are actually serious, or indeed have even played the guitar.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Sarcasm ftw!

Quote by BigNose
I have one night stand next to my bed, I keep a glass of water on it!

BADOOM TCHH!

... I also float a little boat made of fail in it.

Make LOVE
*******NOT
*******WAR
I see alot of $10,000+ guitars with bad reviews. Although you can tell that that review is just a joke, alot of people feel that guitars in that price range aren't worth the price tag. Our GC has alot of cool stuff they keep in a small glass room. I think the cheapest guitar in there was about $21,000. Some prices are outrageous on stuff IMO. I can't see myself spending anything over $10,000 for a guitar.

Aside from all that, I've seen one PRS for $100,000, and the Gibson Matt Heafy used to record Shogun is worth about $135,000.

I always wondered who buys that stuff though.