Page 1 of 2
So like 3 people i know are going trick or treating and I already told them that I am going with them.
Now one of my best friends wants me to go with him(Which i want to)so how can I tell the other 3 that I cant go with them so I can go with my best friend?

I need a good excuse.

Oh and these people are really pushy so thier gonna ask alot of questions on why I cant go with them.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
just say that they're not cool enough and you'd rather go begging for food with your cool friend
Sig space available, give me some praise
"I want to go with my best friend, not you guys. I'm sorry, but he doesnt have anyone else to go with, and he lives at the otherside of town."

works every time.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Or you can just have the three of them fight to the death and who's ever alive you go trick or ****ing with.
i would say that your parents want you to go to a family party thing and have your parents (if their cool enough) go along with it
Orly?
"Something suddenly came up."
Works every time.

Or take the pussy way out and tell them "my best friend asked first, then canceled, so i agreed to go with you guys, but then he said it worked out, so im going with him."
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Wait until they come looking for you to leave and you and your best friend come out of the front door saying "that was the best fapping session we've ever had!"

that could clear a room
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Tell them that it's your night to rape the children in your basement.

hahahahahahah!!!!!
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
leave a not saying you've been kidnapped or died or something, go trick or treating with your friend, then a couple days later see your friends again and scare them, then say "Happy halloween!"
Gear
Carvin custum dc 747
Ibanez rg 520qs
Homemade Nocaster
Hofner violin bass
Hughes & Kettner Swithcblade 100 head
Ampeg v-4 412's (one with veteran 30's one with stock speakers)
Randall 412
Vintage Supra
ISP Decimater G-string
tell them the truth. for it shall set you...forget it. Just tell them you can't make it. And if they ask questions tell them to mind their own business.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
just say that you're gay and they wont wanna go with you anymore
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by EscapingAnxiety
leave a not saying you've been kidnapped or died or something, go trick or treating with your friend, then a couple days later see your friends again and scare them, then say "Happy halloween!"

Best so far

Or wait until April Fools' to come back!
tell them ur too old for halloween
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
tell them that you have come down with a case of diaveetus and that if you go with them, you'll be around too much sugar, thus sending you into a diabetic coma.

That'll show your sheer badassery and the fact that youre too good for them
tell them to **** off if they don't like it. It's called best friend for a reason.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
rape.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
"Sorry, turns out I have to hit puberty that night."

...Seriously, trick or treating? Who does that over the age of 12?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Tell em your going with your other friend?? lol
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Tell them you've got chronic diarrhea.

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Your 16. Your friends are 16. Tell them they you've realized that Trick or Treating at that age is pathetic. And your not going with any of them.

Problem Solved.
Quote by Captain Insano
Your 16. Your friends are 16. Tell them they you've realized that Trick or Treating at that age is pathetic. And your not going with any of them.

Problem Solved.

No it's not
Quote by AceOfBlades
No it's not

It really is.

Get drunk like a normal teenager.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
It really is.

Get drunk like a normal teenager.

Well, I'm not going trick-or-treating this year, but I did last year, and I was 16 then.
I do both though, it's just that I couldn't drink last Halloween as it was a wednesday and I had school that day after; I saved the drinking for the Halloween parties that friday and saturday
Quote by AceOfBlades
Well, I'm not going trick-or-treating this year, but I did last year, and I was 16 then.
I do both though, it's just that I couldn't drink last Halloween as it was a wednesday and I had school that day after; I saved the drinking for the Halloween parties that friday and saturday

You're pretty much redeemed. But still, trick or treating at 16 really shouldn't be acceptable.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by AceOfBlades

suspic..
Quote by Connor6c
Why can't you all do it together?

Vanna, tell him what he's won!
Seriously, why not?
whatthefedit:
Quote by Captain Insano

Problem Solved.

There's nothing better than being stoned and having people give you candy.
Nothing.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Whatever happen to just telling the truth... I mean there is 3 of them going together already you don't want your best bro to have to go by himself.
Tell them your parents are forcing you to go with the other friend because your parents and their parents are good friends
"I Like Cheese"
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
tell them that you have come down with a case of diaveetus and that if you go with them, you'll be around too much sugar, thus sending you into a diabetic coma.

That'll show your sheer badassery and the fact that youre too good for them

You can't pass out from having to much sugar. A Diabetic coma is when you take medicine that drops your blood sugar and don't eat anything with sugar and dropping your sugar to low.

Most people around 60-70 start feeling it getting low.

Around 40 you start being like your high.

Around 30 you likely will start feeling like your on shrooms or acid.

Around 20 or so you will pass out, your veins will start to collapse making it impossible to get an IV in. You then die.
Quote by break-me-in
"Sorry, turns out I have to hit puberty that night."

...Seriously, trick or treating? Who does that over the age of 12?

Me. Passionately. I plan on trick-or-treating until I start getting turned down, at which point I'll get a kid and take him or her and then steal their candy.

Seriously, it's free candy and an excuse to dress like a slut!
DOWN&OUT
Page 1 of 2