Dude That F****in Rocks!!!!!!!!
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
that sweeping part is sick. Great video quality.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
reminds me alot of a nightwish-like style your aiming for.
besides vocals need to be turned up a bit louder and clearer(cept the male vocalist lol)
but very good work i must say!
Beware : I am honest, but not brutal
Hey!!! My band is playing with you guys at the Billiards Club in Columbus on the 22nd!! Cool that I found you guys on here!! Rock on
My main influence is Steve Harris, followed by Steve DiGiorgio
Check out my band Eyeshot at www.myspace.com/eyeshot1122
I play Bass and I'm damn proud of it.
holy shit! thanks for the feedback, im the guitar player. yea billiards club...should be sickkkk
dude i love the tone in that video, mine sharing your settings, and setup ive been looking for this kind of tone foreverr. (im a tone freak haha)
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
thanks dude! well Line 6 heads were used throughout the recording, mostly the HD147, through a Mesa recto cab. the clean guitar is just one of the line 6 settings with some reverb and a lil chorus effects. Guitars were all gibsons with the tone turned down quite a bite, tuning in BEADGE. Distortion was the 'line 6 smash' setting with alot of low end. Basically i can attribute the tone to the HD147 head and kick ass recording gear. All our albums guitar leads has youe basic echo effect and more highs and sometimes were ran through a preamp. any questions???
well since i use line6 toneport to record, i dont think i should have too much trouble getting a similar sound haha. what are the settings for the treble, mid, bass, and level(distortion) if its not to bothersome to ask? thanks again
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
i have the toneport as well, i think mic recording a half stack sounds better. but the settings would be lows at about 7, mids about 4, highs about 5, distortion as high as you can go before it gets washy, mines about 7.5, the louder i turn up the less distortion i use generally. HELL YEA
ehh after messing with my software, for over 3 hours, i still cant seem to get close o well, thanks for the info anyway,

EDIT:I'm really close to it now! , my tone just doesnt have as much CRUNCH. what settings should i change? i was thinking adjust the mids, but whats ur opinion? it is your toneee..
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
Last edited by metalwarrior40 at Nov 1, 2008,