my band did a cover of All Along the Watchtower at the Talent Show recently! we just got together like a month before the show but i think we killed! DDDDDD the link should work now
Youtube Vid
Last edited by dirtyguitar375 at Oct 29, 2008,
link doesnt work
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
thanks

hmm...nice work. you jammed the shit out of it, which in this case, was a good thing. im assuming you played lead? you could hear jimi's influence in your soloing, but it still sounded very fresh. i also heard some licks ive seen dave matthews play when he covers this song. i was expecting some vocals, but still very good. was that your first show?
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

THANKS!XD
yes it was our first show i played lead.
that kind of weird because i've never heard the dave matthews band version! weird !
id definitely give it a listen. and good job, keep on rockin.
Quote by monkeysintheday

Quote by stef123