Hey guys, as some of you know, I have a super lemon uberschall that I cant return. I wont sell it on ebay cause, well, that's mean. haha But yeah, I was wondering if there was any amp out there with the same sound qualities as it, but a little cheaper. By a little cheaper Im not saying like $900, It can be just slightly less expensive than a regular Uberschall, so thats around $2000, maybe a little less.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Call Bogner and see if they will replace it or even fix it at your cost.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Call Bogner and see if they will replace it or even fix it at your cost.

+1 It's gotta be worth it to have an uberschall fixed.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It was new when I got it, it had been in the store for a while though and ever since a month after i got it, it has blown 3 power tubes, smoked, and not made any sound or turned on. Its very sad. But yeah, the warranty is null, and it'll cost just about as much to fix it as it would to buy a new one, so yeah. I'm not doing that. I just want a decent alternative until I can gather enough funds to replace it. I tour every summer and sometimes every few weeks around the state, and it's gotten very annoying as of late. I actually had to use my Spider Valve practice amp to play my last show....
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Dude, call them up and tell them you bought it new and its done that bullshit. If they give you any lip you yell at them and explain your a touring musician and you rely on their products and its unbelievable they won't fix it. Keep sweating them until they agree to fix it.

They can't hang up on you, and they DO have the power to override shit and get your amp fixed. I wouldnt' put up with paying a $2000 amp and having it be unreliable..
Quote by Dark_Raven10
It was new when I got it, it had been in the store for a while though and ever since a month after i got it, it has blown 3 power tubes, smoked, and not made any sound or turned on. Its very sad. But yeah, the warranty is null, and it'll cost just about as much to fix it as it would to buy a new one, so yeah. I'm not doing that. I just want a decent alternative until I can gather enough funds to replace it. I tour every summer and sometimes every few weeks around the state, and it's gotten very annoying as of late. I actually had to use my Spider Valve practice amp to play my last show....

no way is it going to cost 2k to get fixed man, even if they had to replace the OT it wouldn't be close to that much. Whoever you took it to is ripping you off. Sounds like a fuse and maybe some SGR's if I were guessing. Have you had someone you trust look it over yet? Definitely contact Bogner if you haven't already, they have had very good customer service in my experience with them.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
^ What Erock said. Also depends when you bought it and how much of an effort you have made to get it sorted. By that I mean if it's in the last coupla weeks (or even months) even though there's no warranty (and I'm assuming it's because it's demo/B stock). If it were me I would tell them that you are a touring musician (like Injected) said and that a Co. such as themselves surely wouldn't condone customer assistance whereby you buy a high end piece of kit that don't work and then not be prepared to even look at it! It probably is quite a straightforward mend, but .........

I just realised you put "a month after I bought it". SO????? I say either the shop or Bogner need to look after their customers and help get this sorted. There is no way you should be blown off like that. Can you imagine the damage bad rep will do them? If they can't see that then they deserve to feel like they've been royally raped by an elephant!!!! Either someone's being thick or lazy or both! Stick to your guns man they need to sort this shit - you have neither the time or the inclination to be treated like a shmuck and as you are on the gigging circuit you gonna come into contact with other players who would be very interested to hear about your raw deal by supposedly respected manufacturers / retailers........

You get the picture
Quote by UnicronAlliance
^ What Erock said. Also depends when you bought it and how much of an effort you have made to get it sorted. By that I mean if it's in the last coupla weeks (or even months) even though there's no warranty (and I'm assuming it's because it's demo/B stock). If it were me I would tell them that you are a touring musician (like Injected) said and that a Co. such as themselves surely wouldn't condone customer assistance whereby you buy a high end piece of kit that don't work and then not be prepared to even look at it! It probably is quite a straightforward mend, but .........

I just realised you put "a month after I bought it". SO????? I say either the shop or Bogner need to look after their customers and help get this sorted. There is no way you should be blown off like that. Can you imagine the damage bad rep will do them? If they can't see that then they deserve to feel like they've been royally raped by an elephant!!!! Either someone's being thick or lazy or both! Stick to your guns man they need to sort this shit - you have neither the time or the inclination to be treated like a shmuck and as you are on the gigging circuit you gonna come into contact with other players who would be very interested to hear about your raw deal by supposedly respected manufacturers / retailers........

You get the picture

Exactly.

Here's Bogner's support contact info. Get on it.

http://www.bogneramplification.com/contact.php
wait, your temporary solution is a 2k dollar amp? o_o
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Surely it's still under warauntee if its that new? I'd expect no less than a full replacement or refund if I'd just spent 2 grand on an amp that broke after a couple of months.
Quote by Meatball200
Surely it's still under warauntee if its that new? I'd expect no less than a full replacement or refund if I'd just spent 2 grand on an amp that broke after a couple of months.

Yeah, something is fishy here. My doesn't-make-sense-o-meter is pegged.
Bogners warranties are are not transferable and if he paid $2000 then he purchased it used.

"Limited Lifetime Warranty for US: New Bogner Amplifiers are lifetime warranted to the original purchaser against failure of parts/materials and workmanship if purchased through an authorized dealer. "
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Bogners warranties are are not transferable and if he paid $2000 then he purchased it used.

"Limited Lifetime Warranty for US: New Bogner Amplifiers are lifetime warranted to the original purchaser against failure of parts/materials and workmanship if purchased through an authorized dealer. "

Post #5 says - "It was new when I got it" ?? ??
I can find a new Uber for 2K around here also.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
Post #5 says - "It was new when I got it" ?? ??
I can find a new Uber for 2K around here also.

Intresting there running $2100 Used over here where im at.. New they usually run $2600-$2800 depending on the metal grill option. If he did get it new like stated ship it off to bogner and get it fixed. There warranty info is all over there site.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Intresting there running $2100 Used over here where im at.. New they usually run $2600-$2800 depending on the metal grill option. If he did get it new like stated ship it off to bogner and get it fixed. There warranty info is all over there site.

I agree, I think he could get it fixed FOC if he called Bogner support. You're right though, I called a place and the cheapest I could find a Uber was $2,350 on a cash deal out the door and it doesn't have the metal grill so that's just another thing that doesn't make sense to me here.
To answer his question, I haven't gotten to try them, so I can't tell you about quality, but look into Diamond amps. The Nitrox is about 2k, and Spec Op is like the same price as an Uber, and the Phantom is in between. Get the uber fixed though imo.
Quote by Dark_Raven10
Hey guys, as some of you know, I have a super lemon uberschall that I cant return. I wont sell it on ebay cause, well, that's mean. haha But yeah, I was wondering if there was any amp out there with the same sound qualities as it, but a little cheaper. By a little cheaper Im not saying like $900, It can be just slightly less expensive than a regular Uberschall, so thats around $2000, maybe a little less.

I agree that you should make some waves to get this handled, or take it to a proper repair shop. Erock's right. No way it costs that much to fix. To answer your question, I'd try a 5150 III. Not as dark as an Uber , but could probably be EQ'd as such.
If you're seriously not willing to try & fix the Uber, pm me, & I'd be willing to buy it from you & get you some cash toward another amp. I'd try to fix it though.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011