Hey I was watching a State Radio video and and i saw Chad Urmston has a guitar made of an african gas can as you can see here, Youtube video yo, at about 6 mins in. so my question is if you could make a guitar out of anything reasonable what would it be.

and im not putting this in electric guitar forum cause i want it to be less serious and more open
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Last edited by wayne4433 at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by PureRockNRoll
red or blue diamonds

with ruby inlays

ive never seen a giant diamond, ive never even seen any red or blue diamonds before either.
cool thought though
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
ohh man!

a diamond guitar

<3
You guys wanna have some group sex?
Quote by PureRockNRoll

red one

Ruby? and the blue one is a sapphire. or im just a retard, correct me if im wrong
Quote by wayne4433
Ruby? and the blue one is a sapphire. or im just a retard, correct me if im wrong

The blue one is...

The Hope Diamond is the world's largest deep blue diamond and it is more than one billion years old.
The parent stone of the Hope Diamond was discovered prior to 1668 in the Golconda region of southern India. In 1668, French gem merchant Jean Baptiste Tavernier sold the 115-metric-carat diamond to King Louis XIV of France, who had it re-cut to the 69-carat French Blue Diamond. It was stolen during the French Revolution.
Twenty years and two days later, after the statute of limitations expired, a 45.52-carat blue diamond was quietly put up for sale in London, and eventually Henry Phillip Hope purchased it.
The diamond was passed down through the Hope family, until it was sold in 1901.

http://www.squidoo.com/eviesdiamonds
oh i feel dumb. wait.. how did this all happen