Uh, I'm trying to put corpse paint on, Kinda like dead from mayhem or Shagrath from Dimmu, And need help so it looks better. Mine looks a little blotched, You can still see parts of my skin after i apply several coats. I'm using a flat, sponge thing to put it on. Any help appreciated.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Quote by rocky_horror
Uh, I'm trying to put corpse paint on, Kinda like dead from mayhem or Shagrath from Dimmu, And need help so it looks better. Mine looks a little blotched, You can still see parts of my skin after i apply several coats. I'm using a flat, sponge thing to put it on. Any help appreciated.

Don't forget your shotgun and dull knife.
and to bury ur clothes before using them.....
anyways google it or got to the metal forum and go to the black metal thread or dimmu thrad
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
What he said^^^^^^
Ibanez GAX-70

Roland microcube

50 watt Marshall through 4-12 avatar cabinet.

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. Cause life isn't that simple."
Don't use a little sponge...just take the white, use a thick coat and smear it on your face...

Just buy that halloween cream. It works rather well. Then take the black crayon thingy and draw it on.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Don't use a sponge. Apply with hands. And please, for the love of all that is black metulz, don't make any dumbass shapes with your black. Circles around the eyes, no ****in' triangles and shit *cough*Abbath*cough*
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Alright guys and gals, Sweet. Thanks alot.
are you using solid makeup (like the kind that comes in compacts) or greasepaint? you need to be using greasepaint.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
are you using solid makeup (like the kind that comes in compacts) or greasepaint? you need to be using greasepaint.

I bought that tube makeup from walmart, i've seen people using it before and it worked good... so i don't know what's going wrong.
Quote by rocky_horror
I bought that tube makeup from walmart, i've seen people using it before and it worked good... so i don't know what's going wrong.

make sure your face is really clean and dry (if you have oily skin it can mess up any kind of makeup) then as soon as you get it looking right use powder to set the makeup.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
apparently behemoth use shoe polish
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!