Page 1 of 11
Do you guys have any retarded, overused phrases that a lot of kids repeat at your school?

In my area.. all the black people (not being racist.. being serious) make up some weird phrase or action and literally it spreads around the whole school in a week..

Here's some examples:

"hooty hoo" in a high pitched voice - referring to someone getting sex or a girl or people will just say it to a hot girl walking by.

yanking someone - black kids always come up and they will put out their hand like they are about to do a ghetto handshake.. you know in between a high five and a handshake.. and pull it away right as you go near their hand and then either screan "yank!" or do the soulja boy shit.. or sometimes they will fake fap and motion busting on you...

those are just 2 of so many of them..

what about you guys?

---

tl;dr - what are some overused phrases in your school that make kids think they are cool?
All the black people say shake it. Its a little awkward.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Ever since that movie Bangkok Dangerous, every comment is met with a "Bangkok"
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by Flying Couch
"Beast." As an adjective.

e.g., "That was so beast!"

yeah that shit gets annoying.

another one i thought of -

people always say "your ass"

especially in football. this fat black guy on the team will say to some of the players "god damn your ass! your ass boy!"

it spread around in about a week -_-
We have literally 6 black people out of 1,400 or so students at my school. So that lowers the number a bit, but I can't think of anything at the moment.
"I havent seen you in a minute"

thats not very long at all...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
lets see, last year it was "beazy" meaning bitch, this year im not sure yet.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Every time a guy says something that could be considered "gay" by others, your supposed to say "no homo" after it. It's pretty stupid.
mooch........ you wouldnt understand the dumbass people at my school
Ibanez GAX-70

Roland microcube

50 watt Marshall through 4-12 avatar cabinet.

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. Cause life isn't that simple."
Quote by RileyB
yanking someone - black kids always come up and they will put out their hand like they are about to do a ghetto handshake.. you know in between a high five and a handshake.. and pull it away right as you go near their hand and then either screan "yank!" or do the soulja boy shit.. or sometimes they will fake fap and motion busting on you...

There's sound like some pretty damn stereotypical black kids. If you get all your stereotypes from rap.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
everyone at my school uses fail for absolutly EVERYTHING
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
"nigga you is gurbin." gurb started off as just a word noone knew. then it turned into stealing, now even dropping your pencil is gurb
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
"****ing **** **** ****er the ****est **** ****a!" -I'm not lying....This was used ONCE, but I still think it deserves to be here.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
"Thats what she said"

*shudders*

except when it works, then its funny
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
There's some football fag who calls himself '** The Boss' ('**' Being his initials).

Everytime he walks into class he screams in a gay football voice, "DA BOSS IS IN DA HOUUUUUUSE!". People find it funny. What the **** is wrong with society?
Last edited by Furnase at Oct 29, 2008,
smoke a stog- smoke a cigarette.
smoke a bowltree- smoking a bowl
gettin "bucky as f*cky"- becoming confrontational.
"brawlski in tha hallski bro"- a brawl in the hall
wow my school has nothing like that...your peers are pretty ****in dumb...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by mxrobert01
mooch........ you wouldnt understand the dumbass people at my school

I say mooch. As in 'I'm going for a mooch around town.'
Quote by MoonBoots432
There's sound like some pretty damn stereotypical black kids. If you get all your stereotypes from rap.

Stereotypes become stereotypes for a reason.

My school has mostly semi-intelligent people, so that sort of thing doesn't happen, but my friend and I come up with stupid shit like that all the time just to mock the people that are serious about it.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Not exactly a phrase, but recently everyone is quoting that Mad TV sketch "Can I have your number?" for some reason. It's really annoying. I don't see what makes the back of my head so ridiculous.

Also, the word "legit" is way overused, and the context they use it in makes no sense. Most of them probably don't even know that "legit" is the shortened word for "legitimate," not that they'd know what that means either. I guess "legit" is the new "cool."
"That's gay."

/topic
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by raindropsXroses

Also, the word "legit" is way overused, and the context they use it in makes no sense. Most of them probably don't even know that "legit" is the shortened word for "legitimate," not that they'd know what that means either. I guess "legit" is the new "cool."

only the pot heads in my school seem to use legit
when people say "no homo" it makes me want to cry. It started out with just the black kids but now it's everyone!

Most retarded thing I've ever heard was when I was playing Halo 3 and some 13 year old wigger screamed into his mike "OMG this fag jus teabagged me and he nevuh said no homo first!"

He actually said O-M-G, not o my god (completely negating the tough tone he was attempting).
Quote by wtfwasthat
only the pot heads in my school seem to use legit

Hm, at my school it's just... everybody, I guess.
Quote by gnomieowns
"your mom" or "that's what she said." ugh.

the "cool beans" thing gets on my nerves as well.

thats what she said

anyways for me its " yo momma" pretty much -_-
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by rollininrhythm
Cool beans

Quote by Faux
"Legit"

I use both of those on a regular basis, and really I'm the only one around here who does.

Here everyone says everything that they don't agree with is "gay"... its the most annoying thing ever.

Also a large number of people have started saying "epic win" and "epic fail" but I'm really hoping those don't catch on because it gets old really fast.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by Avedas
We have literally 6 black people out of 1,400 or so students at my school. So that lowers the number a bit, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

Hardly any black people at my old school either. That's what we Canadians get for not enslaving them, we never got any of the cool post-emancipation hanging out

Plenty of asians though... hurray for railroads!
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by CapnKickass
Epic fail is horrible. Or just saying epic all the time makes it rather lackluster. On the other hand "do a back-flip!" is fun.

Yeah i get tired of that pseudo-intellectual bullshit really fast. Like people saying "You fail"
At my school, if you say something that is true, you will often hear, "TRUDAT!!!!"

Its maddening!!!!!!!!!!!