Page 1 of 2
I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY IF SOMEONE ALREADY MADE THIS THREAD!

but what are people being for halloween this year?
There was a woman who gave out her pearls.
You best be sorry!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦

^ This
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Last edited by Denthrare at Oct 29, 2008,

I can't wait for Halloween
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by Denthrare

^ This

honestly... who isn't haha

The joker is pretty much the mans french maid costume.
everyone is going to be it.
Oh don't worry I know; the only way to stand out is to have a good impression. Honestly though when you put all that makeup on it's hard not to stay in character.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by Denthrare
Oh don't worry I know; the only way to stand out is to have a good impression. Honestly though when you put all that makeup on it's hard not to stay in character.

my personal opinion, a little too much make-up. too perfect.
the jokers was always well smudged and the white in spots was hardly even there

just so you can improve your costume

EDIT: i just found out i'm not gonna be spending halloween at school, i'm gonna be heading back home thursday night due to liabilities on halloween day.

since i'll probably end up just carving a pumpkin and handing out candy, i'm thinking maybe i'll be the joker too. since i'll be partying solo no one can copy my costume haha.

only problem is its pretty late to go find a green vest and purple pants
Last edited by cpt jaredkent at Oct 29, 2008,
Haha I appreciate it, man; I'll take it under consideration when I re-apply on Friday. So anyone else have pictures or ideas?
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
I'm going to be Jesus. Best part about all of this is that I live in a neighbourhood full of bible thumpers.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Quote by LondonGeetarist
I'm going to be Jesus. Best part about all of this is that I live in a neighbourhood full of bible thumpers.

I am going to be Jesus too. We should holds hands along the street now.
Quote by Denthrare
Haha I appreciate it, man; I'll take it under consideration when I re-apply on Friday. So anyone else have pictures or ideas?

yeah, are you going to be rocking the purple sweatshirt and green shirt, because if that was unintentional i like it and its a good substitute for not having green vest purple coat
yeah, are you going to be rocking the purple sweatshirt and green shirt, because if that was unintentional i like it and its a good substitute for not having green vest purple coat

Yeah that's what I was going for; didn't want to wear a suit but still wanted the whole image.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Teenage Zombie Slut ? Well it's a song by one of my favourite bands.. but really I'm just being a "gothic" zombie like person-thing. It'll be fun
Dude, I'm going all out over the top SuperEmo. Complete with Emover, eyeliner, black zip up jacket to cover the scars, a shirt covered in skulls, possibly black fingernail polish, black jeans with white fade, and huge black Nike hi-tops. Should get some good laughs at my redneck school
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Denthrare
Yeah that's what I was going for; didn't want to wear a suit but still wanted the whole image.

haha nice, if i end up doing the whole joker thing while i'm at my house alone i'm probably gonna rock the jail cell joker, without the coat.

had i been at school for the weekend like i had planned, i was gonna go as far as slicing the edges of my lips. obviously not straight through. just enough to get a little cut hahah, theres my commitment haha my little (maybe too drastic) way of standing out. going to class the next week and still having an extended smile haha.

unfortunately i won't do that (maybe for the better) since i'm going to be home, i have a feeling my parents wouldn't appreciate my commitment haha.

now i'm more worried about finding an outfit

(just hit me, a way to be original and the joker- Go as the nurse joker hahah, i bet not everyone will be doing that)
Haha in the true Halloween tradition, those costumes sound good. I should mention that at the Halloween party I took my picture at this weekend, one of my friends went as Two-Face, he did some amazing things with fake burnt skin. Makes my choice of costume a little more relevant.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by cpt jaredkent

(just hit me, a way to be original and the joker- Go as the nurse joker hahah, i bet not everyone will be doing that)

Actually I was going to do that! The problem is, it's very hard to find a nurse costume around Halloween season that isn't... well... slutty.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
I'm gonna be a fuxing Searchbar. Hells yeah.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
I'm getting a haircut and I'm going as Jim Halpert from the United States version of The Office.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by Denthrare
Actually I was going to do that! The problem is, it's very hard to find a nurse costume around Halloween season that isn't... well... slutty.

hahahahaha good point, when i'm looking for my joker shit maybe if i can find a non-slutty nurse outfit i'll go as that (very unlikely hahha)
Hahahaha wow I feel somewhat cheapened.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by Ivarrr
(Invalid img)

Oh hey there halloween '08

yeah thats pretty much halloween right there, and just like halloween they are all going to be just a shitty.

though 2nd row 2nd picture looks like he got the make up pretty well as well as the last row close up of face only, make up on him looks good too.

and i like the picture the denthrare posted
Haha thanks skip, I appreciate it.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
it sucks that the joker was so ****ing awesome.
I want to be him, but I don't because so does everyone!

denthrare, i want to see pictures of your version on friday haha
Quote by captainoid
I'm going as Kurt Cobain.

Actually going or having a friend carry around a jar of ashes?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Just go as something that will offend people. Best way to get a reaction.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
Quote by LondonGeetarist
Just go as something that will offend people. Best way to get a reaction.

i'm in the middle of downtown providence, my thoughts of going as hitler were too dangerous

EDIT: Tony Stark, though ****ing awesome, doesn't have any significant characteristics (aside from having a lightbulb as a heart), you'll have to tell everyone who you are. Tony Stark is the ****ing man though
Quote by cpt jaredkent
i'm in the middle of downtown providence, my thoughts of going as hitler were too dangerous

EDIT: Tony Stark, though ****ing awesome, doesn't have any significant characteristics (aside from having a lightbulb as a heart), you'll have to tell everyone who you are. Tony Stark is the ****ing man though

Yeah going as hitler might cause you a few problems.
Quote by timo1
Quote by The Madcap
Tony Stark.

Dude I dunno where you'd get a mini Arc-Generator but it would kick butt.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
denthrare, had you been wearing an actual shirt though with a breast pocket, you could stick a pencil in there and a joker card.
thats the only downfall, because just carrying them around isn't very logical
Quote by cpt jaredkent
Yeah, the real reason I'm going as him is because I work in a movie theatre (my last two days are this weekend) and I HATE wearing the uniforms, and I like to dress like the pictures above, so it's an excuse for me not to wear the AMC uniform. They're letting us dress up for Halloween.
figure out a way to make your chest glow and that would be awesome.
you'll pretty much be saying:
"yeah i'm going as a character from a superhero movie, fortunately my costume is equally as badass and far far less cliche"
Haha my Philosophy class is giving students extra credit for dressing up on Friday, I'm all over that.

And Jared, that's an awesome idea; but in one pocket I had a knife and in the other a potatoe peeler. That got some laughs.

Quote by The Madcap
I'm spending tomorrow in a cave.

Do it. What's the worst that can happen?
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by cpt jaredkent
figure out a way to make your chest glow and that would be awesome.
you'll pretty much be saying:
"yeah i'm going as a character from a superhero movie, fortunately my costume is equally as badass and far far less cliche"

, Nice.

I'm going as a greaser.
Thankfully my grandpa was a greaser and volunteered to do my hair.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Page 1 of 2